sick of white guys

so sick of white guys not lasting long, so i am going to try the dark side now and hope it better. so let chat guys and see where things goes.

Attachments

I would love to have a white women like you to serve my BBC cock on a regular basic. You very nice looking with a tight body. I would fuck you long hard and deep in your pussy. Where are you located?

so sick of white guys not lasting long, so i am going to try the dark side now and hope it better. so let chat guys and see where things goes.
Damn i like what i see you look like a lot of fun, you need to try me, i want to get in the book of guinness world record book for most duration in the bedroom!

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
I think you are very judgmental, but it is your right to be so. Every white guy is not a minute man. Every black guy is not a 5 hour man. Although the stereotypes make for good reading you need to take people as individuals.When I was younger, and this is the honest truth, every woman I was with begged me to stop after several hours. Including my ex-wife. Everyone is an individual and needs to be taken that way.

nothinguc

Gold Member
From
VA, US
I think you are very judgmental, but it is your right to be so. Every white guy is not a minute man. Every black guy is not a 5 hour man. Although the stereotypes make for good reading you need to take people as individuals.When I was younger, and this is the honest truth, every woman I was with begged me to stop after several hours. Including my ex-wife. Everyone is an individual and needs to be taken that way.
Exactly 100%

H

hardblk

so sick of white guys not lasting long, so i am going to try the dark side now and hope it better. so let chat guys and see where things goes.[/QUOTE
Welcome to the dark side.. We will give you full satisfaction!! We are passionate about pleasing our lover or sex partner! get ready to be pleased

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Oh Boy, the fishing is sure good on this thread ...

"Whooooooaaaaaaa" .....
gif_fishing.gif
Thank Janice K for resurrecting this one year old o-p thread. Personally, I think Felicia's got chicken legs, but she's long gone ... probably another "Drive-By" whiteboi post.

Last edited:

big9indic

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Oh Boy, the fishing is sure good on this thread ...

"Whooooooaaaaaaa" .....
View attachment 484567
Thank Janice K for resurrecting this one year old o-p thread. Personally, I think Felicia's got chicken legs, but she's long gone ... probably another "Drive-By" whiteboi post.
Mac, I'm fairly new here and let me state that I'm happy to be here! However, isn't the ability to read a prerequisite for the site! At least twice a day, I see people responding to posts that are anywhere from 1-3 years old! WTF dude?

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
That's just the point, big9 ... they address (not just respond) the o-p when that o-p hasn't been here in a year or sometimes more. Just pointing that its an OLD THREAD to those who obviously start writing correspondence to the o-p.
One year old does not mean the OP is gone. You know that as well as I do Mac. You have been here long enough to see much older threads have the OP come back.

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Janice, you have been around here a long time, as have I. You are not perfect (although you are close. lol), nor am I. You are entitled to a boo-boo every now and then.