shy NY white girl desires real black gangbang breeding

Can anyone really hlep me experience this desire to be bred by a group of black men?

• Total voters

RachelJNY

Female
I have been dreaming of this and hoping it can finally happen. I desire to meet a group of attractive, strong dominant well-endowed black men who will actually breed me. I know I could never do this with anyone I knew like at school or friends. My fantasy is to be taken used shared and ******. I will submit but nothing dangerous or leaving permanent marks, nothing gross like poop or pee. I have never had unprotected sex but want a black gangrape baby. If you can really make this happen safely for me, I am sicnere to do this soon. I can travel somewhat as well but NY area preferred. Please make sure the men are clean no diseases, and good genetics.

Attachments

• Rachel002.jpg
    Rachel002.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 163
I have been dreaming of this and hoping it can finally happen. I desire to meet a group of attractive, strong dominant well-endowed black men who will actually breed me. I know I could never do this with anyone I knew like at school or friends. My fantasy is to be taken used shared and ******. I will submit but nothing dangerous or leaving permanent marks, nothing gross like poop or pee. I have never had unprotected sex but want a black gangrape baby. If you can really make this happen safely for me, I am sicnere to do this soon. I can travel somewhat as well but NY area preferred. Please make sure the men are clean no diseases, and good genetics.
nice fantasy

Absoloutly nothing wrong with your mind baby.im not sure wat things are like wher u live but people think its dangerous.shame. here all people of all colours are friends and would never feel threatened.single white girls or guys can visit black clubs and feel comfortable and vise versa.i think you will have a great time if you swing it.wish u were here and i could hook up with girl friends of mine who gang bang bbc every week end.

If you need more black sperm donors check out my yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/christianwives4blackseed

I'll post a message there pointing black men in your direction, should find you a couple keepers. I sent it as a priority message so all members will receive it.
You'll have to go through a lot of potential sperm donors to find the REAL ones, but that's half the fun! Picking through the list of men is a very enriching experience for many women who do this sort of thing, desirable genetic traits, looks, intelligence, etc.

Real life gangbangs take a little while to find all your std real life ones. Breeding gangbangs, more will show up usually.
I'd recommend getting black guys to do a show for you on webcam, you know play with his cock, wave or whatever to prove he is 100% real.

When you do get bred, have someone you trust take pics of work the camera. You'll be glad you have these pics later during your pregnancy to show black guys you are the REAL deal yourself! Plus it's fun to have the before, during & after pics of a pregnancy!

Then go from there, I'll keep an eye out for you!

Last edited:
Sweetie! If Your Sexually Seriously Interested In Getting Bred And Gang Bang With Your First Interracial BBC Fucking Drilling Doggyle Style. ..Do it Up In Style. ..With Your Two Thick Nasty Long 14' Nasty Black Meat Cock In Yourself. .Let Talk...PM Me Inbox.....

Are you dopes illiterate or just stupid? This is a nearly 3 year old post from a member who posted one time and never came back. In other words, put your dick back in your pants and let some ******* flow to the head on top of your shoulders.

This thread is from 2012. And she looks 13 years of age.
I didn't look at the date it was posted.
The bone structure of her facial bones in this picture seem to place her real age to be at least 18, at least from what I can tell with the current medical knowledge I have. but I'm sure the braces may make her seem younger. Obviously I'd never get involved with someone who is *******.

Thank you for your concerns, obviously this is relevant.
I do hope she does reply someday though, who knows?

Back