Showing your goods in public

I particularly like cutoffs, I am quite lippy if you know what I mean and when I wear them without undies I sort of hang out, it seems a bit more teasing than just a very short skirt, matched with a tight tee shirt or tank top, the boys get quite friendly:p

The see through dress that i posted on here is the closest to showing my goods as you can see my pussy and tits through it.
But my guy is more inclined to show people he knows my tattooed ass, tit or pussy. He pulls my skirt open and says 'look at this' to his friends to have a good stare at.

Yea, ive got JBC tattooed on the one, im getting it changed to BBC soon. So of course hes been showing my tit to the guys to let them know. Mine arent massive though so if he does flash my tits not everyone notices!

My ex wife never wore a bra some dresses and tops were very sheer letting you see her tits and nipples she said if they dont want to see something dont look.

Is it what you have on mind when you see me dressed like that?

I am not sure, depends of situation and if it is a part of a game then i wouldnt complain after that, just take it as it is

When I meet my bull, I’m usually naked under the dress or I wear a very tiny panties he likes to pull out.
it has happened that when we kissing or dancing in the club he showed something of me, with my hubby and other people watching the show.
I think it’s a great way to affirm I’m his female.

Back