Showing Off ur Woman

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
A question to the white hubbies in here: How often during this period of summer sunshine and rain do you and the wife get to stepping out and you get to show her off in spots where black men usually frequent?

For the ladies too: how often do you get to show yourselves off, even when stopping at a bar after leaving your work office, hopping to catch some black fellow's eye?

To be honest it depends on what type of hubby you are, I will be honest and say that we do frequent a certain park in summer, but we are simply looking for a toy, "a black toy" whilst sissy's will go there on their own and tell their wife what they saw the next time they have sex (which is too late), so yes, we do cruise.

I've managed to get her out in really low cut halter neck tops with wonder bra which her 34 GG tits fall out of, loads a guys lookin

To be honest it depends on what type of hubby you are, I will be honest and say that we do frequent a certain park in summer, but we are simply looking for a toy, "a black toy" whilst sissy's will go there on their own and tell their wife what they saw the next time they have sex (which is too late), so yes, we do cruise.

Do you ever allow her to step out on her own?

At times when she did not have a steady boyfriend she would dress sexy, wear her QofS anklet and necklace and cruise the mall flirting with black men.

Back