Showing off the wife/girlfriend on date night. Tight dress, no panties, lucky husband/boyfriend.

Here is my Slut wife, in her tight sexy red dress, with one of her favorite BBC bulls, who always fucks her bareback. First they kissed, then she took off his jeans and sucked his BBC, and then he penetrated her, squeezing her small, but pert, breasts through her red dress. Next he fucked her hard as she sat on the couch, then he came in her and pulled out, with his sperm gushing out on her cunt, and then my Slut took his BBC and put it back in her pussy, and he creamed some more as his hard cock continued to fuck her until he came in her again. Both were very excited and passionate throughout this sexual encounter.

3[1].JPG6[1].JPG11[1].png12[1].png

Attachments

• 1[1].JPG
    1[1].JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 2[1].png
    2[1].png
    908.6 KB · Views: 96
  • 8[1].png
    8[1].png
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Here is my Slut wife, in her tight and sexy red dress, on a recent date with one of her favorite BBC, who always fucks her bareback. You can see that first they kissed, then she took off his jeans, then she sucked his big black cock, then he penetrated her and he squeezed her small, but pert, breasts through her red dress, then he fucked her hard as she sat on the couch, nad then he came in her, with his sperm gushing out of her cunt, and finally his hard cock continued to fuck her (until he came in her again). Both were very excited and passionate throughout their sexual encounter.

View attachment 2536903View attachment 2536904View attachment 2536905View attachment 2536906View attachment 2536907View attachment 2536908View attachment 2536911
Fuck that hot. Any more

Here is my Slut wife, in her tight and sexy red dress, on a recent date with one of her favorite BBC, who always fucks her bareback. You can see that first they kissed, then she took off his jeans, then she sucked his big black cock, then he penetrated her and he squeezed her small, but pert, breasts through her red dress, then he fucked her hard as she sat on the couch, nad then he came in her, with his sperm gushing out of her cunt, and finally his hard cock continued to fuck her (until he came in her again). Both were very excited and passionate throughout their sexual encounter.

View attachment 2536903View attachment 2536904View attachment 2536905View attachment 2536906View attachment 2536907View attachment 2536908View attachment 2536911
Wow! Very hot photostory!

Back