Show off gf. Maybe give her instagram out ha

Hey guys. Looking for black bulls to share pics of my gf with. Maybe give out her gram. She doesn't know I'm doing this and cant tho.

I know this original post was from last year but since somebody else resurrected it I will comment.

It is never, under any circumstances ok for you or anyone else to post pictures of any woman on a sex website without her knowledge and consent.

In case you didn't understand that let me repeat it.

IT IS NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OK FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO POST PICTURES OF ANY WOMAN ON A SEX WEBSITE WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT!!!!!

It doesn't matter if her face isn't in the pictures.

I know this original post was from last year but since somebody else resurrected it I will comment.

It is never, under any circumstances ok for you or anyone else to post pictures of any woman on a sex website without her knowledge and consent.

IT IS NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES OK FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE TO POST PICTURES OF ANY WOMAN ON A SEX WEBSITE WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT!!!!!

OH you SanityGirl, spoiling all the fun!

Speak on it!

Back