Should white women swallow?

Saturday night my fiancee said goodbye to one of her friends who was leaving town for a while. She sucked his dick and she swallowed. I was kind of surprised when she told me because she hasnt swallowed in quite a while for me. But then again I guess it wasnt all that surprising.

If she is not willing to swallow than her husband should do it! It shows the black man the respect he deserves. So, it is simple either she does or when its time her cuckold gets over there and swallows every drop. And this should apply to anal sex as well. If a black man wants to fuck a white ass that is his right to do so. So, if she is unable or unwilling it becomes the cuckolds job to take it in her place.

My wife had never swallowed until she met her first BBC Bull. Interestingly enough he did not even have to ask/tell her to, it was something she instinctively wanted to do for him. During most “dates” she will give him a nice long blow job to start the evening and swallow that first load. We have discussed this and he obviously loves to see her do it and she get insanely horny when she does. Guess that is part of the reason she is such a good BBC Hotwife.

My wife had never swallowed until she met her first BBC Bull. Interestingly enough he did not even have to ask/tell her to, it was something she instinctively wanted to do for him. During most “dates” she will give him a nice long blow job to start the evening and swallow that first load. We have discussed this and he obviously loves to see her do it and she get insanely horny when she does. Guess that is part of the reason she is such a good BBC Hotwife.
It's all part of why we do it. Soo sexy

Back