Should white women swallow?

SPW, looks like you want to snowball rather than swallow!

Sorry PP, Not a fan of snowballs.
Actually I had already swallowed another guy without stopping to show the cum in my mouth (here)

hallpasszone-video-dallas-day3-7.jpg

(that was from a video he took and sent to me)

So when the second BBC came in my mouth he wanted me to let him snap a pic of the cum in his mouth before I swallowed

hallpasszone-dallas-day5-cell-18.jpg

Then my husband who was sitting watching noticed that I didn't swallow right away and he jumped up to snap a pic so I held it for him, but the guy behind me (face shown with his permission) didn't stop pounding me so as he's pounding my butt the cum is bouncing out of my mouth. Finally I swallowed. This is from another angle.

tumblr_p0cjv92R0i1tx0y4po6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p0cjv92R0i1tx0y4po5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p0cjv92R0i1tx0y4po4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p0cjv92R0i1tx0y4po3_1280.jpg

Sorry PP, Not a fan of snowballs.
Actually I had already swallowed another guy without stopping to show the cum in my mouth (here)

View attachment 1705182

(that was from a video he took and sent to me)

So when the second BBC came in my mouth he wanted me to let him snap a pic of the cum in his mouth before I swallowed

View attachment 1705186

Then my husband who was sitting watching noticed that I didn't swallow right away and he jumped up to snap a pic so I held it for him, but the guy behind me (face shown with his permission) didn't stop pounding me so as he's pounding my butt the cum is bouncing out of my mouth. Finally I swallowed. This is from another angle.

View attachment 1705212

View attachment 1705216

View attachment 1705224

View attachment 1705225
Yeah, I figured. Just had to kinda make the joke..................

Back