Should white women swallow?

Oh yes...that is the ultimate prize for her working her mouth and jaw for so long. Plus it tastes very good and it shows great appreciation and admiration towards how privileged she is to suck on a Big Thick Juicy Black Cock and much she loved and adored the feel, the taste and the pleasure of being able to suck a great cock....

What makes anyone think that a white wife has a choice. I have swallowed load after load of black cum straight from the dick. I have licked it off the couch, floor, a black mans shoes, and from a spoon. I have had condoms full of cum poured down my throat. When you are alone the slut doesn't have a say in the matter. I was at one of my bulls apartment one night and after he finished with me he tied me up and called his friends over. For the next 3 hours they each took turns squatting over my mouth and I rimmed every black guy there until they came. Some shot off in my mouth and some came in a red solo cup. I remember a black guy was squatting over my face and I was rimming him while 5 other black thugs stood around the bed waiting their turn. My bull called my husband and said your wife will be home a little late and my husband said ok and hung up. After I was finished with my rimming I had to take the red solo cup around so each guy could spit in it. I stood in the middle of the group and drank the spit and cum while they cheered. When I was done I was a total mess. The only other hole I had cum in was my asshole that my bull shot in there earlier. I had my husband lick me clean once I was home

Back