Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My wife's good friend....who is a real cutie had separated from her husband and went for it with a young Black guy from a gym she joined just to meet guys,....she knows my wife is having an affair with a black coworker and had told her about their abilities in bed....so we think that's why she wanted to try it while separated....she ended up falling in love with him and getting pregnant by him in the first month.

I belong to a relatively closed group and the only way a woman can get into the group is if she is brought in by one of the women in the group. We all prefer discretion, so typically a woman will be introduced to one of the bulls by a female member. To get the introduction there has to be a consensus among the women. If things go well and she wants to continue she is slowly assimilated into the group. If she can't be discrete she never gets past the one bull that fucked her first. Same basic rules apply for new bulls except they must be approved by the bulls in the group.
Please find my wife and get her into this group.

dear Emily, it's not my place to give you lifestyle advice. BUT, interracial sex for an old girlfriend of mine began with her saying to me "there's this black guy I work with and he's been flirting with me"

Then BOOM!

She knew it had been a fantasy of mine, to know a black man was fucking her. The opportunity arose and she and I took it.

Takeaway from this? Are there any places, work or outside work, where you may come in contact with black men in a consistent basis?
Small talk may lead to flirting, flirting may lead to...well that's up to you.

Just a thought. All the best to you
thats the problem , there really isnt any

Back