Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
blonde 48 + brunette 35 + when photo was taken , and yes , and both take it ass to mouth :) both with well used assholes , blonde introduced brunette to her first BBC
Thank you. You trained them well. That is truly, very exciting to see those women enjoy the pleasure that you gave them. No doubt they will continue from now on. Once again, I congratulate you Sir.

It’s kinda hard for me to explain the satisfaction I get from helping other women to go black.. I guess the main reason is how much I enjoy it so much myself and every black man I’ve ever been with has been amazing.. I was married to my white college boyfriend for four years until I found out he was cheating on me but his cheating wasn’t the only reason why I divorced him, . Our sex life was less than average and the two white boyfriends I had prior to him, was miserable.. My terrible sex life ended during my first black experience.. It was so amazing and far exceeded all my expectations.. and very surprisingly to me is that the sex with him got better and better each and every time I was with him.. Even though I’ve never had a bad experience with a black man, my least exciting experience with a black man was still 100 times better than any experience I ever had with a white guy, including my ex-husband.
For those reasons is why I recommend, recruit or help any white woman who ever shows me or approaches me with any interest or questions about black men.
I don’t ever claim to be a an expert about black men but all I can tell them is my opinion based on my experiences..

And to answer another question from
Maury, YES, I have helped Married women also., wHeather they decide to cheat or not is none of my business. ,i just feel that if they don’t get help from me, she will get it from someone else..

Sorry your romantic/sex life was so bad early on.

Thank you as always for sharing, no pun intended.

I think all submissive women/couple should bring more women/couple to their master as a token of appreciation.

I would love to see how they train new woman/couple to accept the ritual of initiation.

It’s kinda hard for me to explain the satisfaction I get from helping other women to go black.. I guess the main reason is how much I enjoy it so much myself and every black man I’ve ever been with has been amazing.
For those reasons is why I recommend, recruit or help any white woman who ever shows me or approaches me with any interest or questions about black men.

Maury, YES, I have helped Married women also., wHeather they decide to cheat or not is none of my business. ,i just feel that if they don’t get help from me, she will get it from someone else..

^^ incredibly erotic description just the same

I don't really recruit, as much tell them my experiences. Most women want to try it after that. I will say that I like to feel that I am personally responsible for 2 marriages between white women and black men, lol..I know that one couple feels that way as they named thier ******* after me.

I think all submissive women/couple should bring more women/couple to their master as a token of appreciation.

I would love to see how they train new woman/couple to accept the ritual of initiation.
A different way to say that. I am glad you did, as I find it interesting that, from what I know, only in the BBC world is the word "training" used. Like you said, initiation is also well said.

It’s kinda hard for me to explain the satisfaction I get from helping other women to go black.. I guess the main reason is how much I enjoy it so much myself and every black man I’ve ever been with has been amazing.. I was married to my white college boyfriend for four years until I found out he was cheating on me but his cheating wasn’t the only reason why I divorced him, . Our sex life was less than average and the two white boyfriends I had prior to him, was miserable.. My terrible sex life ended during my first black experience.. It was so amazing and far exceeded all my expectations.. and very surprisingly to me is that the sex with him got better and better each and every time I was with him.. Even though I’ve never had a bad experience with a black man, my least exciting experience with a black man was still 100 times better than any experience I ever had with a white guy, including my ex-husband.
I don’t ever claim to be a an expert about black men but all I can tell them is my opinion based on my experiences..

I think it's beautiful that you help other white women to make a choice to go black.

Back