should white women degrade white men into watching them sexually with black men?

should white men only serve as a cuckold to white women and be degraded into watching them sexually with black men?
should white men only receive a hand job by white women?
should white men learn to accept the fact most white women prefer black men because they have big black dicks and are better in bed?
should white women degrade white men about their dicks being wrong size and wrong color?
should white women always dominate white men about their love of black men?

Why would you want all this to happen, mister cuckold? Why intentionly try to cause controversy? Is there that much hate in your heart? Once it isn't fun for everyone ... it often stops. Why would you want that? Racial harmony starts with you, or as Rodney use to say "can't we all just get along?"

if that's the case why all the white women with black men then?
Why would you want all this to happen, mister cuckold? Why intentionly try to cause controversy? Is there that much hate in your heart? Once it isn't fun for everyone ... it often stops. Why would you want that? Racial harmony starts with you, or as Rodney use to say "can't we all just get along?"

maybe you and your wife need not try cuckolding since it's all about white women degrading the white man to watch them with black men. maybe your wife needs to get hip to it and get you ready for a life long degraded path

maybe you and your wife need not try cuckolding since it's all about white women degrading the white man to watch them with black men. maybe your wife needs to get hip to it and get you ready for a life long degraded path

Cuckolding has no "racial" boundaries, MC. And it doesn't require the woman "degrading" her husband. Simply put, cuckold means "man whose wife is unfaithful". Look it up.
The definition you've given is your OWN definition ... the way YOU see it.
Also, contrary to the limited world you may live in, not ALL or even MOST white women are with black men. You're not seeing the forest because of the trees ... there's a whole big world out there.

your a asshole. i know the term idiot and white women are the ones degrading the white man about it. think your wife should degraded and dump your ass for the next black man she sees.
Cuckolding has no "racial" boundaries, MC. And it doesn't require the woman "degrading" her husband. Simply put, cuckold means "man whose wife is unfaithful". Look it up.
Also, contrary to the limited world you may live in, not ALL or even MOST white women are with black men. You're not seeing the forest because of the trees ... there's a whole big world out there.

Cuckolding isn't about anyone degrading anyone, nor is it about white women fucking black men. It MAY include those elements, but they are neither the goal nor the methods required by a cuckolding relationship.

Perhaps you should research what cuckolding is in ALL of it's various forms before asserting that that your desired version is the one size that fits all.

Cuckolding isn't about anyone degrading anyone, nor is it about white women fucking black men. It MAY include those elements, but they are neither the goal nor the methods required by a cuckolding relationship.

Perhaps you should research what cuckolding is in ALL of it's various forms before asserting that that your desired version is the one size that fits all.
it's about degrading too. get off line

not the time i had with ex and not what i see inline and hear about. it's about degrading the white man and to keep him in chastity. white women think mostly this way. go ask them.

not the time i had with ex and not what i see inline and hear about. it's about degrading the white man and to keep him in chastity. white women think mostly this way. go ask them.

Then you and I don't meet the same women. Also, cuckolding isn't necessarily an interracial thing, most women cuckold their husbands with men of the same race.

It's unfortunate that your experience with your ex has caused you to see only one variation of cuckolding.

My first experience consisted of being cuckolded by another white man and it was he who degraded and humiliated me, not she. At least not initially, although she did grow into it to some degree until she tired of the entire relationship and left us both as his cruelty toward me escalated and she wasn't truly that evil.

should white men only serve as a cuckold to white women and be degraded into watching them sexually with black men?
should white men learn to accept the fact most white women prefer black men because they have big black dicks and are better in bed?
should white women degrade white men about their dicks being wrong size and wrong color?

It should depend on the couple.

I think this thread might be a good example of an individual who lives in a "virtual world" instead of the real world. I won't argue with the fact that more and more white females are experiencing "blackening" ... or that more and more interracial relationships are happening (that's good, actually). But, it's definitely NOT mainstream.
But this "racial hate", man oh man ... it has got to stop some place. Surely this website is a few levels better than DarkCavern. Pleazzzzzz! ;)

I think this thread might be a good example of an individual who lives in a "virtual world" instead of the real world. I won't argue with the fact that more and more white females are experiencing "blackening" ... or that more and more interracial relationships are happening (that's good, actually). But, it's definitely NOT mainstream.
But this "racial hate", man oh man ... it has got to stop some place. Surely this website is a few levels better than DarkCavern. Pleazzzzzz! ;)
will in cuckolding the white man has often been degraded by the woman as well as being reduced to only hand jobs and chastity devices. you people on here think this site is actually a real lifestyle among most? fuck off and get your wife fucked by a big black daddy already!

I don't think sex should ever be degrading. I don't deal with cucks right now because none of the women I have been fucking are involving their husbands. If one of the husbands wants to watch I could care less, I don't mind an audience. I wouldn't want him to participate though. It would make me uncomfortable if she talked to him in a derogatory way while I was fucking her. Anyone that gets off on belittling or abusing another person verbally or physically has issues that I really don't care to deal with.

I don't think sex should ever be degrading. I don't deal with cucks right now because none of the women I have been fucking are involving their husbands. If one of the husbands wants to watch I could care less, I don't mind an audience. I wouldn't want him to participate though. It would make me uncomfortable if she talked to him in a derogatory way while I was fucking her. Anyone that gets off on belittling or abusing another person verbally or physically has issues that I really don't care to deal with.
well there is a lot of degrading in cuckolding from denied sex to only receiving hand jobs to wearing chastity devices to being always degraded about the white man's dick being wrong color wrong size. i lived this lifestyle and i've heard about others into this lifestyle that live this way. in cuckolding the white woman is boss

My WiFi works again... I am happy. I may or may not be gone for a few days so I want to answer this:

First, nice post.

I think many people have over looked the other terms in this whole open marriage/cuck/swinger matter: Wittol.

To recap what MacNfries rightly said:

Cuckold:
noun
the husband of an unfaithful wife.
verb (used with object)
to make a cuckold of (a husband).
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cuckold
Now...
Wittol
noun Archaic. a man who knows of and tolerates his wife's infidelity
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wittol
Let me refresh that last part with emphasis- A man who knows of and tolerates his wife's infidelity... A man who knows of and tolerates his wife's infidelity
That last term also means a man who knows of and CONDONES his wife's cheating.He does not feel bad from it nor made to be sad or shamed, he is open and likes it. There is no need for humiliation there in the wife fucking other men.
For such a great insight, cut the bullshit and read Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them by David Ley
ISBN-10: 1442200308

Get it on Amazon.com and read the reviews there.That is Hotwifing explained!
A lot of guys, or girls, seem to like the so called humiliation aspect of the 'cuck' set up. I am not married but have been in relationships before. All have been open ones since I like to screw many women and I like to see my gals fuck other men and to see then get with women too...
If you like to be humiliated as part of group sex, seeing you gal with another man or swinging or being a wittol... That is apart from the wittol aspect proper.
Want proof? There are some men, small dicked or not, who like to get off on the humiliation aspect of sex. There are S&M fans and such. Many of these men are SINGLE and the cuck aspect can't be active since they DON'T HAVE A STEADY PARTNER TO FILL THE ROLE OF WIFE/GF WITH! Yet they still like to be humiliated and get a thrill from that.
There are well endowed black men who like to be made submissive and humiliated.
http://mywhite-mistress.tumblr.com/
That blog is off line but that was from a hung black guy who was into role play and submission TO his white key keeper dom lady.Some black couples like having a boss white stud fuck the wife and some black men feel humiliated and turned on and some just like the sex. No rules nor guess on standards in the swinging lifestyle.
The point is... Don't automatically link up cuck= wimp or sissy who likes to get humiliated. The term wittol fits better to most men who like to see their woman banged by other men, swinger also fits, if you need a label at all.
Some cucks like to be humiliated. Some don't. Stop assuming about others sex lives and what drives one or another to enjoy the sexual practices he or she does.
Power play can be fun... It does link into other aspects of relationships. Still, don't assume there is a 1:1 fitting of one sort of sexual romp into another fetish.
Sort of like blindly saying all cucks or all white men who love IR want to or do suck black cock. I am not deriding gays or bi men. I am just saying avoid thinking ALL white men want that. Also, don't think all black men want a man to suck their cock either!
So too with needing to be put down or to be belittled during sex. I have have swinging session where I was the biggest dick and ones where my cock was not the biggest. I NEVER felt that I was humiliated if I was smaller nor did I feel automatically I was boss and alpha just because I was bigger.
On some men who I 'cucked' and humiliated (their wives cucked them technically) on some swinger scenes it was due to their feeling that way on their OWN in their beings and not that I explicit set out to cow them. They liked it, before I got there they were getting off on the idea of it, and they went in for it on their own merit. In other cases- for me to try and bully the "cuck" or humiliate him would have ruined the scene and pissed off the wife!
People have the view sex is a win or lose game. Like one has to be owned or humiliated and another wins or is gaining something from it, other then fun. That makes sex - to me- more work and less enjoyment.
To each his own however. Just don't apply your own to that of another and think one size fits all.

Judging from that post... You sound needy as fuck! Just saying...

Weird stuff. Not knocking your kink... Just saying it sounds desperate and frantic how you wrote it up.

People should do what they find fun and what they consent to do with other people sexually. That is that.

Back