should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

should white wives cheat on their husbands with black men?

• Total voters
I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)

I don't think the color has anything to really do with cheating, does it? If a woman (or man) is not getting sexually satisfied at home, then they're likely to cheat; I don't think the color of the one they cheat with will matter in the overall scheme of things. Now, if a white wife is convinced that she's got to experience the "dark side" to fulfill her curiousity, so be it.
But, as a married man, I wouldn't care what color the guy is that my wife cheats with, I'm still going to "******* 'em both!" ... and if I'm lucky, I'll catch 'em in the act and can ******* 'em both with one shot of my 357 magnum and save a 70 cent bullet. LOL ! ;)

Mac, be sure to shoot some video before you shoot the performers................... I'm just saying...........

Im with you on this. cheating is cheating does not matter what color. If the woman or the man loves the other they wont cheat. if ur not happy then leave them.

I don't know, Mac.
If you really stop and think about this:
1. If your wife ain't getting what she needs at home, then that means you are partly responsible.
2. Why smoke the dude when he is just taking care of the business you didn't or couldn't, for YOU?
3. Is some bitch that would violate your trust really worth wasting $.70 on? (Not to mention 20 years.)

Cheaper and healthier to just walk.

I don't know, Mac.
If you really stop and think about this:
1. If your wife ain't getting what she needs at home, then that means you are partly responsible.
2. Why smoke the dude when he is just taking care of the business you didn't or couldn't, for YOU?
3. Is some bitch that would violate your trust really worth wasting $.70 on? (Not to mention 20 years.)

Cheaper and healthier to just walk.

willsrvu ... surely you didn't think I was serious?! You know I love joking around in my postings. :p
As a matter of fact, it wouldn't take the act of infidelity for either my wife or me to do a splitsville ... we value our honesty & trust in each other far, far more than breaching our marriage. And I can say that is 100% rock solid. Mac

willsrvu ... surely you didn't think I was serious?! You know I love joking around in my postings. :p
As a matter of fact, it wouldn't take the act of infidelity for either my wife or me to do a splitsville ... we value our honesty & trust in each other far, far more than breaching our marriage. And I can say that is 100% rock solid. Mac

Just fucking with you. I know you and your wife have a good thing going. :)
I couldn't get over the idea of wasting $.70. :D

I myself can't cheat (just don't want the quilt or to be disrespectful) but I'm looking to find away to "try" new things. So far things are pretty interesting here!
Try it with sexy black man , you will love the juicy black cock pounding your pussy , I talk my ex into it and she loved it

Try it with sexy black man , you will love the juicy black cock pounding your pussy , I talk my ex into it and she loved it

Yeah that's exactly what I don't want an EX! I don't want to do it all for me. I want US and I will figure something out with out cheating.

Back