Should white men who's wives are having sex with Black men CASTRATED?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I'm a white man and my wife has been having sex with Blacks for over 3 years (we are married for almost 4 years) and was told by both her and one of her lovers that since I don't use my ba;ls anymore I should be castrated. What do you think?
Obviously all of you have a problem ... you aren't using your balls, and they aren't using their brains ... maybe they should follow their own suggestions, and just blow their brains out since they aren't using theirs ... you could help 'em, but it makes a god awful mess when you blow someone's brains out. I'd suggest going outside to do it. ;)

Obviously all of you have a problem ... you aren't using your balls, and they aren't using their brains ... maybe they should follow their own suggestions, and just blow their brains out since they aren't using theirs ... you could help 'em, but it makes a god awful mess when you blow someone's brains out. I'd suggest going outside to do it. ;)
and if your going to go that route you should look in the Men Seeking Men section of craigslist and search "Wet Work"

I think that's a little to drastic for me. I would think that your balls give you the sex drive to want the best for your wife. Without them the whole lifestyle might not be as exciting as it would/could be.

Charlie Hustle

Male
Real Person
Thank you for saying what most of us were thinking. I cannot understand why people post this ridiculous shit. A lobotomy might be more fitting for the person who would serious ask if he should be castrated.

J

JoMu

I would say no, because letting you keep your balls but lock your dick in a chastity device and not allow you to ever cum is far worse than losing your balls. The aching and frustration your balls will experience watching him fuck your wife but never being allowed to fuck or cum ever again is torture..
So I have heard. But if the cock were cut off it would create the same effect.

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
So I have heard. But if the cock were cut off it would create the same effect.
Yes, a penectomy, removing the penis while leaving the testicles intact, would create an exceptionally sexually frustrated male. However, that is a rather extreme way to achieve it, not to mention permanent.