Should white men be feminized?

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by mmjj, Apr 22, 2016.

?

Should white men be feminized?

1. Yes, as white men are wimps

26.1%
  2. Yes and have to wear female clothes all the time

43.1%
  3. Yes and also be castrated as they don't need their balls any more

17.6%
  4. No

13.3%
  1. mmjj

mmjj Well-Known Member Gold Member

As a married white man, who's wife is into BBC, I am somewhat feminized. I am only allowed to wear panties, keep my body free of hair (arms, legs chest etc) Castration was discussed with my wife and this may happen. Any thoughts? Black men are more superior with sports, positive attitude and sex. Bruce Jenner is a fine example for white men to follow.

2. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

It is difficult for me to judge. My hubby was cross-dressing and sucking cock before we met. However, he became much more submissive after me going black.

3. mmjj

Most husbands become more submissive after their wife goes Black. It's the superiority of the Black cock and the great pleasure the wife gets from it. Many men are put into chastity devices and some cASTRATED

4. Maxfield0316

Maxfield0316 Member

US
    This post seems more like it belongs under Extreme cuckolding, as it really doesn't touch on bi-sexuality at all.

Cross dressing doesn't make a man or woman bisexual. Plenty of people do it for fun, costume parties, the Rocky Horror Picture Show live showings, etc.

Castration is an extreme topic. For one, the couples that do it are in a very low minority. It is not something most fetishists are into. Likely less than 0.1% of cuckold couples actually do it. I know in my marriage its not even a topic I'd entertain the thought of. If she ever brought it up, even jokingly, she'd be staring at divorce papers for adultery by the end of the week. Its one thing I defined as a hard limit and will not tolerate.

5. killerheels

killerheels Member

Think Castration is too severe, In my case I was into Black Guys before I met my now Partner. We get on great and both contribute to the home however apart from me giving him hand relief, that is the only physical contact we have.
    I knew he was a Crossdresser before I met him and at weekends he is dressed - completely down to Make -up, Stockings, Heels and Nails. It was easy to bring him into the cuck world and he accepted his lot willingly.

6. PaleSkinLover

PaleSkinLover Well-Known Member Gold Member

castration is cruel.

best way to make a sissy more feminine
    1. make her shave - everyday
    2. make her wear panties and frocks - pink in color
    3. diet needs to me ore fruit and vegetable - no meat - she needs to lose muscle. Also very little sugar - she needs to slim down.
    4. absolutely no hard exercise - no building muscles.
    5. get her a pink ink pen with glitter - ask her to always write with that
    6. if she types - get her to use a pink colored font
    7. when she speaks - get her to be shy, suck her thumb/forefinger and sway and swirl her body so that her frock lifts.
    8. if she makes a mistake, lift her frock and spank her on the ass.

7. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    More husbands are bound to go down that road leading toward feminization, as they continue indulging more alongside their wives, their Black Cock desires. For most, it's inevitable that they do, as their wives too would agree.

Besides, they want to do it to show their submission to their Black Master.

694877.jpg

8. mmjj

Some do. Many are crossdressers and what to be feminized. Castration may be extreme but there is a percentage of white men who are willing to be neutered. This makes them more submissive to both their wives and Black owners.

9. WhiteMaleCougar

WhiteMaleCougar Active Member

US
    Mini Kilt on White Harlot Male.jpg A Pretty White Boy Cock underneath a Mini Kilt Skirt!

10. WhiteMaleCougar

WhiteMaleCougar Active Member

US
    Spanked.jpg WhiteMuscleBoy's Ass getting Tamed by a Black Man!

Mr Smalls, jezzebel2015, mmjj and 3 others like this.
  11. STIFFBBC

STIFFBBC Active Member Gold Member

Canada
    Very femme white guys should not only lose their cocks but trade it for a vagina and big tits and become a passable tg for Master to use just as a regular woman.

12. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    Hell yes!!! The more white boy fems the better

13. STIFFBBC

Canada
    Good cuck, castration may be considered cruel, but to the right very femme cuck loving their Master felt they were born the wrong gender it would be a thrill for "her" to get fucked by "her" Master and being owned from the inside out just like any other female.

#13 STIFFBBC, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    jezzebel2015 and mmjj like this.
  14. BBC Worship

BBC Worship New Member

Hubby has been a long-time CDer, but we have yet to incorporate that into our 'play'. We have talked about finding a man to try out bull/cuckold play, but haven't really looked yet. Hubby makes a good 'gurl' ... he loves his high heels and loves shopping! LOL!

Attached Files:

15. STIFFBBC

Canada
    I applaud you good first steps :)

16. Cuckcouple777

Cuckcouple777 Well-Known Member

You told me you already was, fake

17. wm4bm2use

wm4bm2use Active Member Gold Member

Assuming that is your husband in the Pic, I agree, he makes a very attractive "woman".

mmjj, sissy4owninguk and jezzebel2015 like this.
  18. Duke jones

Duke jones Well-Known Member

US
    He's hot... I'd fuck that

19. laceyfemme

laceyfemme New Member

Cucks should at least be open to this possibility and give crossdressing a serious try. Neither wives or cucks should be shy about suggesting and encouraging it. I suspect that many of you will find that you really, really like it!

20. SissyElise

SissyElise New Member

While the entire castration part is taking it a bit too far, i'm all for chastity devices and encouraged feminization for anyone that wants it.

suzie, Duke jones and Katiana4black like this.