Should we keep white ladies like this ?

it sure is just ask me. i dont need a tatoo i juat have to walk down the street.with my daughters and every one knows im blackend 2twice Lol
Lots of white moms with mixed *******. Some adopted. Some foster *******. For years , my cousin had five or six foster ******* of all races and nationalities living with her. She got some strange looks until people knew they were foster ******* in her home. Who knows if you were pregnant with them. Unless they see you pregnant.

it sure is just ask me. i dont need a tatoo i juat have to walk down the street.with my daughters and every one knows im blackend 2twice Lol
Lots of white moms with mixed *******. Some adopted. Some foster *******. For years , my cousin had five or six foster ******* of all races and nationalities living with her. She got some strange looks until people knew they were foster ******* in her home. Who knows if you were pregnant with them. Unless they see you pregnant.

I have been kept like this and loved every second. It is a mindset that a Dom needs to foster with his sub. It can warp your thinking and keep you on your toes. Sometimes in a literal sense.

I think in BNWO the women higher up in the black masters harem will be allowed the freedom to do things they want as long as they are available to their kings demands. The ones lower in the ranking would be kept like this....just waiting for use.

Back