Should this site make changes

This is just my 2 cent worth. I have recently joined, but I am seeing post from years ago. I would like to see up dated post. I think it is BS to keep them up, who feel the same ? Is it to draw in new members for the money.

I like to look back to from another site but they should be placed into a dated area, giving everyone a chance to respond to up dated post

well the newest post show first and I like to look back at what some of the older threads deal with
Would you agree that the site should have a dated post area, I am a member on another site who has it and it is great to go back and check out old stuff, just saying

I like going back to see old threads because old isn't really that old, like 2011 isn't *that* long ago. But once a thread has mass number of pages, many over 300, I don't feel like my contribution will carry as much weight and so I avoid them in preference of newer threads.

Secretplaywife I agree with you one percent about contributions carrying weight but let us have separation , such as the year of the post 2008,2009,2010 and so on. Simplify is all I am saying so you can respond to post faster and easier by title

You are forgetting the fact that these may be "old posts" but the only reason you see them on the front page is because people are accessing them and replying to them which makes them current. Just because a topic was started years ago doesn't mean it is now irrelevant or not hot. Keep it the same.

My husband and I both say leave it alone. The relevant posts will always be at the front. Why do you want
to come to a new site to you and change things?
Phyliss
The reason is to simply it, for a start if you post on June 5, 1999 you can go into the year and month and find your post, a safe haven is all I am saying

Back