Should the white ladies wear stockings and high heels when they get fucked ?

Is that how you like your white whores? When Im in that position du you want me to guide your big cock into the hole you pick or should I just reach under and spread my ass really wide for easy access and let you slide your meat inside me balls deep I hope? ( after a few strokes) I love it whrn my black master's balls slap against my ass as he fucks the hell out of my pussy. Would you fill my cunt with your load or pull out and put it in my mouth and tell me to swollow it ? It's an honor to be fed cum by a black man

Is that how you like your white whores? When Im in that position du you want me to guide your big cock into the hole you pick or should I just reach under and spread my ass really wide for easy access and let you slide your meat inside me balls deep I hope? ( after a few strokes) I love it whrn my black master's balls slap against my ass as he fucks the hell out of my pussy. Would you fill my cunt with your load or pull out and put it in my mouth and tell me to swollow it ? It's an honor to be fed cum by a black man

I love the white whores in stockings and High Heels and I would love to see you dressed like this as well.;)

I am sure the women will wear what their big black bull asks them too. Sarah likes dressing sexy when meeting new men and has dressed sexy for them with stocking and heels and if she does that then you know she wants to please you because she hates wearing heels lol.

She hates wearing heels ? Then she needs some training. Buy her 13 cm High Heels and don´t let her wear any other shoes. Every white lady must walk on High Heels and she should love it. :)

Back