Should she shave her pussy ?

My preference would shaved clean. But I think it would be up to the black guy who's going to fuck her while I watch. What does he want? That would be the most important thing. I'll eat that pussy either way when he's finished.
Same for me. My preference is also shaved clean, but my wife's BBC Bull prefers her to have a hairy pussy. I don't like a hairy pussy and my hotwife knows that, but I love it that she doesn't care about my preferences. It's much harder for me to lick her hairy pussy clean compared to when she was still shaved a couple of years ago.

Last edited:
I prefer shaved or at least nicely trimmed but what's more important is what her lover wants.
Exactly. I definitely prefer shaved, for me it's way better than hairy. But if her BBC Bull wants her to have a hairy pussy, and my hotwife decides to fulfill his request, I will fully support my hotwife's decision. She knows what's best and she says the preferences of the Bull that fucks her are more important than the preferences of the cuckold who only gets to clean up and eat out her pussy.

Str8 up as a man if im into the woman ima eat that pussy any day and all day if she let me hair or no hair but for a 1st time get fuck presentation is everything

Back