Should she shave her pussy ?

Balance. Well-trimmed mound is the one I like the most often. But every now and then I also prefer completely shaved and completely hairy.

To each his own I always say. Every person is entitled to his or her personal preferences and tastes! But I do it for me. It's cleaner. Healthier. Looks 1000 times better. And my husband always jokes about how nasty it is to go down on a hairy pussy! "It's like eating sushi off the floor of a barber shop"!!! Don't be ignorant. Shave that *******! Get out of the 80's. Or 90's for that matter!

To each his own I always say. Every person is entitled to his or her personal preferences and tastes! But I do it for me. It's cleaner. Healthier. Looks 1000 times better. And my husband always jokes about how nasty it is to go down on a hairy pussy! "It's like eating sushi off the floor of a barber shop"!!! Don't be ignorant. Shave that *******! Get out of the 80's. Or 90's for that matter!
Your husband is right.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_39.jpg

Shave! Atleast trim!!! It's a good sign that you take care of yourself and your hygiene! And that goes for men too. Learn to manscape!!! No excuses. If it gets you more pussy and repeat customers. (Lol). Suck it up and do it. Trust me. Plus it'll make you look bigger!!! What's to think about?!

Shave! Atleast trim!!! It's a good sign that you take care of yourself and your hygiene! And that goes for men too. Learn to manscape!!! No excuses. If it gets you more pussy and repeat customers. (Lol). Suck it up and do it. Trust me. Plus it'll make you look bigger!!! What's to think about?!
Good idea!

Back