should she save penetration for her bull only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed your post from his early lock up session to where you have him now getting him to accept that your pleasure is his only pleasure true use of your power and mind control over him accepting he will never have the pleasure of your body again oh so wickedly selfish but so arousing that you have achieved this
The stuff she does now is incredibly hot. She walks around in lingerie, will take me shopping for lingerie and other sex toys. She outed me as cuckold when we went to a sex shop, tapping my cage when asking a question about a strap on and dildo we were buying. The store manager suggested that we check the harness to make sure it's small enough for Jamie to wear. But Jamie giggled, leant forward and tapped my cage. It's for him, he's cuckold and he doesn't get sex unless he's wearing a strap on. I went red, the store manager went red but my god it was hot. The stuff she does to tease me is amazing. How I have survived for 2 years without sex I don't know.
Mike

My husband and I have been doing this for a couple of years. I have penetrative sex only with other men. When my husband and I make love, he uses his fingers, his tongue, and a variety of toys (BBC dildos, vibrators, anal beads, etc.) on me. Since August 2019, he has been caged most of the time, so that his orgasms from masturbation or (rarely) sex with other women are very tightly controlled by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back