should my wife fuck her black co worker

at works do xmas my wife let her coworker (after a few drinks) feel her bottom and stockings on the dance floor.they were both given a lift home and in the back seat he put his hand up her skirt and he rubbed her pussy and clit till she was dropped off home.she told me about it and said she would have let him fuck her(her pussy was certainly wet ) the problem is she is not too keen as they work together and in a previous job she was fucking her white boss and it did not end very well. what do people think? we are both not sure

at works do xmas my wife let her coworker (after a few drinks) feel her bottom and stockings on the dance floor.they were both given a lift home and in the back seat he put his hand up her skirt and he rubbed her pussy and clit till she was dropped off home.she told me about it and said she would have let him fuck her(her pussy was certainly wet ) the problem is she is not too keen as they work together and in a previous job she was fucking her white boss and it did not end very well. what do people think? we are both not sure

My wife's first, and many more since, have happened at work. For her its the convenience of knowing them and whenever they can get away for sex.........

Yes share her with as much BBC as possible. Dnt let a work barrier stop her or you. In fact that could be a bonus. She could have him in the toilets at work, stroking the tip of his cock with her tongue while sliding up and down his shaft with her tits. Would be a shame to get her work blouse all sticky lol

thanks for the idea! her tits are certainly big enough for that

Work was a good place for my wife to find her first experience which we are just getting into. It depends my wife is a bit more shy and me just drafting in random guys felt a bit corny. I wouldn't rule out a guy over the net but its sorting the chaff from the wheat and kind of like the idea of it happening more naturally.

Luckily my wife is in a high turnover industry we have considered what would happen if things went badly. Her lover is also alder so more stable and her boss and I know he is very dedicated to his business and in turn my wifes job. Its situational if it was some young guy and a one off that would lead to humilation or a possible problem thats the kind of thing I would avoid no matter how good it might appear on the surface.

Just guage the situation and guy. Work situations tend to develop slower and over time so theres a bit more time to evaluate things before jumping in and getting burned. I wouldn't change the situation my wife is in and neither would she so I would have to say work is a great place to meet a potential IR lover for a married woman.

Situational I guess if someone was worried that badly about the job then yeah thats gotta be priority. Reguardless of my personal situation I wouldnt advise anyone to rush into anything. Fishing for guys off the net is just about as risky tho lol and a guy already well versed with these kind of sites could cause someone huge embarassment if they wanted too. I'd just advise people to be careful reguardless of situation.

This is a lifestyle , and should be treated as such , nobody knows everything about their co-workers, who ever you choose to bring into your home or life make sure you explain things to them so there is no confusion , if ******* goes bad after that ............?

This is a lifestyle , and should be treated as such , nobody knows everything about their co-workers, who ever you choose to bring into your home or life make sure you explain things to them so there is no confusion , if ******* goes bad after that ............?
So true bro!!

I think a lot of people get caught up in the fantasy and dont think about the consequences, for some of us this is what we do.

I feel the same and completely agree

Its her obligation to give that White pussy up to all BM. You should be ashamed for asking.

I don't know if she SHOULD, but I have! I think a lot of people have affairs with people they work with. If she likes black men and a cute black guy works there...well, she's kinda already in launch position!:DIt CAN cause problems, though.

Back