should my wife fuck her black co worker

at works do xmas my wife let her coworker (after a few drinks) feel her bottom and stockings on the dance floor.they were both given a lift home and in the back seat he put his hand up her skirt and he rubbed her pussy and clit till she was dropped off home.she told me about it and said she would have let him fuck her(her pussy was certainly wet ) the problem is she is not too keen as they work together and in a previous job she was fucking her white boss and it did not end very well. what do people think? we are both not sure
My bull is a coworker. It works well for us we are both professional about things and it is just sex, fucking really. Our boss is sleeping with him as well. She introduced me to the lifestyle as she's been in it longer.

She had a ******* at Christmas party experience while her husband was gone and things went from there.

You have to be careful some people can handle things professionally and others nto so much.

I think it's important to consider how much this job means to you as a family. If the job doesn't matter, and she wants him to take her, then by all means she should make herself available. If the job is too important to risk, then, obviously sex should be kept away from it. But of course you know everyone on this site is hoping she gets cum stains on her office chair...

I think it's important to consider how much this job means to you as a family. If the job doesn't matter, and she wants him to take her, then by all means she should make herself available. If the job is too important to risk, then, obviously sex should be kept away from it. But of course you know everyone on this site is hoping she gets cum stains on her office chair...
True, and i speak as a husband of a woman whose lover was a coworker of hers :)

I make love with all of my black co workers,once one of them nailed me then they all started hittin it!Even my black supervisor has been doin me for a while.

Back