should i help my friend get blacked?

janet, you provide no background info on either yourself or your "friend". To get serious responses it would help if you'd fill out your own profile and then tell the forum why you desire to see your friend go black. I guess my initial Q's are #1 what experience do you, yourself have, #2 what discussions or comments with her have you had to lead you to desire this for her. This is a very personal topic and decision in one's life; its not for everybody. Certainly it shouldn't be something you spring on your friend without her knowledge.
So, could you please complete your profile and fill in some info?
PS ... welcome to b2w. Mac

Thanks for filling out your profile. It says you, yourself, haven't been blacked yet, which is why you might be a bit apprehensive. Maybe you should arrange to experience it yourself, even allow your GF to watch. Possibly it would result in the both of you getting blacked at the same time.
Has your GF ever indicated her desire or know you are wanting to get her blacked?

I was commenting on what you said. You said you lived in Colorado and your friend lives in Denver.

Back