should i get this tattoo?

should i get this tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice one! I have voted to have it where it is but bit smaller. would show your big cleavage nicely. Getting mine done Tuesday. I think the temp ones are a brilliant idea as you can 'try before you buy' and get to know really where you want it. I think everyone who gets any tattoo should consider a temp one first.

a bbw guy im starting to see and myself and my hubby have talked about me getting a tattoo like this
i was wondering what you all think?
and if your wondering it isnt real its just something made from photoshop i didnt get it yet
View attachment 257053

I guess my vote is to get it smaller and somewhere that is easily concealed. It may come off as hypocritical since I have one on my bicep of my fraternity letters, but my rule for a tattoo is, if you're going to wake up 20-30 years from now, see this thing and say "why did I ever get this thing", then it's not a good idea.

lola, if you get inked, consider putting it where the ultraviolent light doesn't hit it so much, and cover it with sunscreen when you're in a swimsuit, etc, exposing it to the sun. Also, an experienced artist knows how to apply the ink better. You can usually ask around and find them around the military bases.

Check out THESE tattoos .....

pic_tattoo-paranoria.jpgpic_TattooArtist.jpgpic_tattooedBeaver.jpg

a bbw guy im starting to see and myself and my hubby have talked about me getting a tattoo like this
i was wondering what you all think?
and if your wondering it isnt real its just something made from photoshop i didnt get it yet
View attachment 257053
if u plan on ******* dont do it.i thought of getting the same tat different spot.now i go the beach with my daughters 14 and 16 i.r.there getting into boys now.i think i would have a hard time explaining it to them.get a temporary they have good ones but u can remove it.

if u plan on ******* dont do it.i thought of getting the same tat different spot.now i go the beach with my daughters 14 and 16 i.r.there getting into boys now.i think i would have a hard time explaining it to them.get a temporary they have good ones but u can remove it.

Good point.
Consider as well the possibility that even if your own ******* don't know the meaning behind a certain type of tattoo, it's very possible that one of their friends or perhaps a friend's parent, who you might be sharing a day at the beach as a group with, just might.
This could lead to some rather embarrassing discussion for your ******* later or even cause their parents to tell their ******* to avoid you and yours. No need to have your proclivities create unnecessary problems for your *******.

I have some ink I acquired around 35 years ago. Fortunately I got my ink in places that are normally or easily covered. One question you might want to ask yourself is"How would you feel about explaining you tattoo to you grandchildren?" Unless you want to spend some serious money and experience some discomfort a tattoo is permanent. You need to look at the long term consequences and possible consequences of your actions

Good point.
Consider as well the possibility that even if your own ******* don't know the meaning behind a certain type of tattoo, it's very possible that one of their friends or perhaps a friend's parent, who you might be sharing a day at the beach as a group with, just might.
This could lead to some rather embarrassing discussion for your ******* later or even cause their parents to tell their ******* to avoid you and yours. No need to have your proclivities create unnecessary problems for your *******.
She should be proud of her tattoo and her ideals and her love of black men. There is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. If you believe in something, then you live it.

She should be proud of her tattoo and her ideals and her love of black men. There is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. If you believe in something, then you live it.

If she were the ONLY one effected by her choices, that would be true.
However, as she is a mom who has a duty to her children, their welfare needs to be considered at least until they are no longer in her care.

If she were the ONLY one effected by her choices, that would be true.
However, as she is a mom who has a duty to her children, their welfare needs to be considered at least until they are no longer in her care.
And she needs to be told this? Seriously? I mean really?

No, I doubt that she needed to be told, judging from your response, YOU did.
But I think she was asking what we all thought about that particular tattoo. I'm not sure. I find it utterly amazing that people on this site often, instead of just answering people have to 1. give obvious advise 2. lecture or 3. show how much they know and provide moral teachings. It never fails to amaze me. Can we not just focus on what someone is asking and answer them within the context of the meaning of the question's intention?

But I think she was asking what we all thought about that particular tattoo. I'm not sure. I find it utterly amazing that people on this site often, instead of just answering people have to 1. give obvious advise 2. lecture or 3. show how much they know and provide moral teachings. It never fails to amaze me. Can we not just focus on what someone is asking and answer them within the context of the meaning of the question's intention?

You are certainly welcome to answer a post as you feel is proper within the context of the meaning as YOU understand it, as are the rest of us.

If you dislike the manner in which some of us choose to render the advice as we feel it should be presented, PLEASE feel free to refrain from reading our responses. It won't hurt our feelings and you won't need to feel utterly amazed.

You are certainly welcome to answer a post as you feel is proper within the context of the meaning as YOU understand it, as are the rest of us.

If you dislike the manner in which some of us choose to render the advice as we feel it should be presented, PLEASE feel free to refrain from reading our responses. It won't hurt our feelings and you won't need to feel utterly amazed.
whatever

Back