should i get this tattoo?

should i get this tattoo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer discretion over flamboyance. None of the women I have had share my bed sported any ink that indicated a preference for IR sex. However their actions in bed indicated that they were enthusiastic participants.

Yes, get a tattoo but not as large as you show or on such a visible part of your boobs. Personally I don't like to see tats on tits of any sort. I say put a smaller tat above the pubic area or on the ass cheek. MOST important, be sure to show us pictures when it is done!

I know it can be fun and exciting to go into a bar or club with a symbol meaning you like cock. Just letting it peek out a little........ I know. Its fun but at some point in your life your going to regret it and that goes twice for the tattoo you are thinking of getting. It only has one meaning that I know of and I'm willing to bet that you don't want your boss knowing you like BBC.

I got this Tattoo when I was young. It was before the whole "Tramp Stamp" meaning came out. Don't get me wrong, I like the dolphin for its phallix meanings but I really don't need the whole world knowing that. For the most part I can hide it, but in the summer it can be tough and I know some people look at it and think that I am a Tramp. Do I like sex... Yes. Am I a tramp.... No.

Here are a few pictures where the point of the picture was not to show my Tat, but there it is and there it will be forever:

jk 009.JPG

09-09-08_1836.jpg

i appreciate all of your suggestions and advice, i havnt made up my mind yet about getting it at all or where i would if i did but you all have given me some things to think about when the time comes thank you
I have always preferred to keep my private life private. It keeps things much simpler not to attract attention. The women that share my bed seem to share that point of view. If you want/need to create controversy then a tattoo is a good way to state your case. None of the women, that have in my memory, graced my bed needed a tattoo or any other adornment to make it clear they enjoyed IR sex. And when they weren't in my bed they live normal lives and no one is the wiser

This should be posted in the "Girls With Tattoos" thread, rather than hijacking somebody else's thread.
Big deal. Maybe she wants to show the person who created the thread her tattoo as encouragement. Sometimes I think the moderators need to lighten up. Sometimes it seems they are disciplinary to the ridiculous. Looking for any reason to find a 'violation" really puts a damper on the fun sometimes. If we have to sit here with the terms of service in our left hand while we type with our right, it is silly. Rule violations are not acceptable but, when they are so strictly defined that one has to be paranoid to post, it's going a little too far.

Big deal. Maybe she wants to show the person who created the thread her tattoo as encouragement. Sometimes I think the moderators need to lighten up. Sometimes it seems they are disciplinary to the ridiculous. Looking for any reason to find a 'violation" really puts a damper on the fun sometimes. If we have to sit here with the terms of service in our left hand while we type with our right, it is silly. Rule violations are not acceptable but, when they are so strictly defined that one has to be paranoid to post, it's going a little too far.

Sometimes we think that if people read the rules and posted accordingly it would be great so we wouldn't have to spend our time asking them to do that.

Sometimes we get really annoyed at having to interrupt OUR enjoyment of the website and what it offers, in order to maintain a an accessible, easy to navigate format that enables people to find what they are looking for and avoid the stuff they aren't interested in, which isn't easy to do when others INSIST on posting stuff that is off topic or hijacking threads.

Sometimes we think, that if following the rules to help us maintain the website as it was intended is too much of a problem for some posters or causing them to become paranoid, perhaps they would be more comfortable on a website that doesn't care about what gets posted or where just as long as their members continue to pay their monthly fee.

Sometimes ...

Back