should i get this tattoo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolassissybreasts, Jun 9, 2013.

?

should i get this tattoo?

Poll closed Sep 17, 2013.
  1. no dont get any tattoo's

13.8%
  2. yes get it just like that in that exact spot

44.8%
  3. yes get it but put it somewhere that can be covered like your shoulder or hip

27.6%
  4. yes get it there but make it smaller

10.3%
  5. yes right there but get something different

3.4%
  1. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    a bbw guy im starting to see and myself and my hubby have talked about me getting a tattoo like this
    i was wondering what you all think?
    and if your wondering it isnt real its just something made from photoshop i didnt get it yet
    queen6.jpg

roney598 and kcwife4bbc like this.
  2. tom and emily

tom and emily Active Member

I like it!

3. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Nice one! I have voted to have it where it is but bit smaller. would show your big cleavage nicely. Getting mine done Tuesday. I think the temp ones are a brilliant idea as you can 'try before you buy' and get to know really where you want it. I think everyone who gets any tattoo should consider a temp one first.

roney598 and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  4. roney598

roney598 Member

5. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I guess my vote is to get it smaller and somewhere that is easily concealed. It may come off as hypocritical since I have one on my bicep of my fraternity letters, but my rule for a tattoo is, if you're going to wake up 20-30 years from now, see this thing and say "why did I ever get this thing", then it's not a good idea.

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    lola, if you get inked, consider putting it where the ultraviolent light doesn't hit it so much, and cover it with sunscreen when you're in a swimsuit, etc, exposing it to the sun. Also, an experienced artist knows how to apply the ink better. You can usually ask around and find them around the military bases.

Check out THESE tattoos .....

pic_tattoo-paranoria.jpg pic_TattooArtist.jpg pic_tattooedBeaver.jpg

willsrvu and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  7. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Weird, but I suddenly have a craving to eat a butterfly! :bounce:

MacNfries likes this.
  8. jackielyn

jackielyn Banned

US
    if u plan on kids dont do it.i thought of getting the same tat different spot.now i go the beach with my daughters 14 and 16 i.r.there getting into boys now.i think i would have a hard time explaining it to them.get a temporary they have good ones but u can remove it.

bm_from_southjersey and willsrvu like this.
  9. willsrvu

Good point.
    Consider as well the possibility that even if your own kids don't know the meaning behind a certain type of tattoo, it's very possible that one of their friends or perhaps a friend's parent, who you might be sharing a day at the beach as a group with, just might.
    This could lead to some rather embarrassing discussion for your kids later or even cause their parents to tell their kids to avoid you and yours. No need to have your proclivities create unnecessary problems for your kids.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  10. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I have some ink I acquired around 35 years ago. Fortunately I got my ink in places that are normally or easily covered. One question you might want to ask yourself is"How would you feel about explaining you tattoo to you grandchildren?" Unless you want to spend some serious money and experience some discomfort a tattoo is permanent. You need to look at the long term consequences and possible consequences of your actions

11. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    She should be proud of her tattoo and her ideals and her love of black men. There is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of. If you believe in something, then you live it.

12. willsrvu

If she were the ONLY one effected by her choices, that would be true.
    However, as she is a mother who has a duty to her children, their welfare needs to be considered at least until they are no longer in her care.

13. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Had my tatt done. Just above or on jean/ trouser / skirt line so can be shown or hidden depending on what im wearing.

Attached Files:

14. flsubboy4u

US
    And she needs to be told this? Seriously? I mean really?

15. flsubboy4u

US
    that is excellent.

16. willsrvu

No, I doubt that she needed to be told, judging from your response, YOU did.

17. flsubboy4u

US
    But I think she was asking what we all thought about that particular tattoo. I'm not sure. I find it utterly amazing that people on this site often, instead of just answering people have to 1. give obvious advise 2. lecture or 3. show how much they know and provide moral teachings. It never fails to amaze me. Can we not just focus on what someone is asking and answer them within the context of the meaning of the question's intention?

18. willsrvu

You are certainly welcome to answer a post as you feel is proper within the context of the meaning as YOU understand it, as are the rest of us.

If you dislike the manner in which some of us choose to render the advice as we feel it should be presented, PLEASE feel free to refrain from reading our responses. It won't hurt our feelings and you won't need to feel utterly amazed.

19. flsubboy4u

US
    whatever

20. lolassissybreasts

lolassissybreasts Active Member Real Person

US
    i appreciate all of your suggestions and advice, i havnt made up my mind yet about getting it at all or where i would if i did but you all have given me some things to think about when the time comes thank you

willsrvu and bm_from_southjersey like this.