Should I Accept My Status?

I'm very conflicted on if I should submit to becoming a beta male. I have been in 2 previous relationships and both of my girlfriends have cheated on me. The first one was with a white guy and the second was with a black guy. Both of the men were very well hung. I'm currently in a third relationship and I just caught my girlfriend cheating on me with the same black guy my previous ex cheated on me with. I'm pretty sure it has to do with my penis as it is only 3.5 inches. All the girls I've had sex with look very disappointed when I pull my briefs down and they've asked on multiple occasions if it was in. I've tried to please them other methods, but there is nothing that can substitute for a large penis apparently. My girlfriend doesn't know that I've caught her and I'm wondering if I should stay with her and just accept that the women in my life will need other men. Should I just accept a cuckold status?

No, don't be a cuckold of it doesn't turn you on or if it's not what you want. There's more to a relationship than sex, and if you want your partner to be loyal to you, and they can't, you need to find better. You won't be happy unless you find someone who is loyal to you.

And even if you were turned on and wanted to be a cuckold, it should be under conditions that you both agree to. Cheating is unacceptable.

Should I just accept a cuckold status?
Crazy just gave you a logical response. I'll add some things, though. For every action there is a reverse action ... for every negative there is an appropriate positive ... and for every weakness there is a strength. When running up against a stronger, more advantages opponent, you need to look at yourself and find strengths and abilities that the stronger opponents might not have. Things to consider ....
* giving good oral sex and identifying all the erogenous zones on a woman's body; there are over a dozen hot spots, so perfect your "foreplay".
* learn how to find that G-spot ... very few men know where that is, ask the ladies.
* check your physical shape -physique- and tone up your body. They love 6-pack abs, trust me.
* if you have that mid-belly, hereditary, fat pouch above the penis, get it taken out ... its a 30 minute out-patient surgery and gives you another 2 inches of cock.
* learn to wine & dine and "spoil" your ladies ... they often don't get enough of that.​
A 4 inch cock is quite capable of getting the job done but you need to learn the skills & apply some effort. You may be inferior in some ways, but in other ways you don't have to be ... you can learn to play smarter if you desire avoiding being labeled.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Update: I talked to my girlfriend about how I caught her cheating. She came out honest with me and said that I had never made her orgasm and I probably never could. I felt hurt but I could understand where she was coming from. She said that she loved me and she only had sex with well hung men to satisfy her sexual needs, and that all her emotion lied with me. I had sex with her a few more times afterwards to prove that I could satisfy her, but I could tell no matter how hard I tried, she didn't feel much. We had a deep discussion and we agreed that I'll watch her have sex with Elijah, the guy I caught her cheating with, to see the difference. I know this may sound bad but we really love each other, and I might enjoy seeing her have sex with others.. I'll keep people posted about how things go.

Back