should hubby suck bbc while bbc is inside wife?

Husband here; For me as a bi-hubby is it great to have a tolerant lover for my wife. It is great when I am allowed to put my tongue on your dick while you fuck my wife. Or when I lick your asshole. But really great is the feeling to have your balls in my mouth and feel when your semen left your balls and are ready for my wifes pussy.

My wife's favorite thing is for me to lick her clit while she is being fucked. There really is no way to do that without licking the bull's cock and bulls with all the movement going on. From time to time, his cock may end up in your mouth. Tasting her juices on his cock really puts you in your place. Then when he cums, it tis going to drain into your mouth.

munching on the mans balls while he pumps seems to drive him crazy and of course many men like to alternate between pussy and mouth while you lick the clit. I think that for the bull just feeling his cock and balls sliding across your mouth and face is a real turn on

My wife's favorite thing is for me to lick her clit while she is being fucked. There really is no way to do that without licking the bull's cock and bulls with all the movement going on. From time to time, his cock may end up in your mouth. Tasting her juices on his cock really puts you in your place. Then when he cums, it tis going to drain into your mouth.

When I lick my wife's clit while a bull fucks her, it makes her so wet she drips all over my face. Once he shoots his load in her, he just slips out and she sits down on my face.

This will vary from one couple to the next. Cuckolding is a subculture of bdsm and couples into that lifestyle may have hard limits. It is something to discuss and see where it leads. Licking her or him while they are going at it I'm ok with but Rimming is a hard limit for me (personally I don't even like how it feels when someone does it to me). If a bull wants a long term deal he definitely should respect hard limits. If he doesn't, its easy to replace him. One thing to remember, bull lovers are always guests in a marriage. They can be replaced if they aren't respectful.

Husband here; For me as a bi-hubby is it great to have a tolerant lover for my wife. It is great when I am allowed to put my tongue on your dick while you fuck my wife. Or when I lick your asshole. But really great is the feeling to have your balls in my mouth and feel when your semen left your balls and are ready for my wifes pussy.
I agree. Husbands should do all in things possible to show his appreciation for the pleasure the bull is giving his wife - licking his asshole, sucking o his balls and if required to do so, clean or suck the bbc AND swallow his seed

Hi white wives and cucks, I'm curious how do you feel. Should the cuck hubby suck on bulls ass or balls while bbc is deep inside your wife's pussy or ass...what do you think and prefer.
do you like the husband to lick while you fuck and do you pull out and pump your load into his mouth once in awhile and do you like your balls sucked while you fuck another maans wife

Back