Should he be locked in a cock cage?

Ladies has it been beneficial to you to lock up your husbands? Would you go back to how things were before you did it or have the change's been so positive that you have stuck with it since?Also how did it make you see him after.

Bulls, in your experience when your having sex with there wives do you prefer them to be locked up if they're going to watch or let them play with themselves while they watch you?

My notion of a Hotwife-Cuckold lifestyle is that of me being 100% monogamous with my lady while She has the freedom to sexually be with other men and Women as she pleases. Having this said, it is ImO crucial that this lifestyle is an active choice depending on the free will of all its participants, which means that there will be no "****** chastity", because it is important that i am empowered to keep saying "no" to other Women by my own free choice.

It is my Girlfriend`s choice to live it as a couple`s lifestyle which means we only play together, even when in some cases i am only watching and not actively taking part in the action. It is our both choice that we will continue to have sex (and orgasms!) together as the "primary couple", even if there is a third player who is able to satisfy Her better than i do.

However, sex does not equal penetration, so i can imagine to agree to temporarily have "some restrictions" as compared to Her lover, if She so chooses and if He was a regular, which means that there will be no restrictions for my Girlfriend to receive orgasms from penetrative sex. But i would never agree to restrict having oral sex, neither eating Her delicious pussy nor getting BJs from Her!

For a third player it is not Her but me who has a preference for a Black man, because of the visual sensation only Black-on-white "interracial" sex can provide for the spectator (= me ;) ). But although She does not prefer to play with Black men, luckily she is not against it either. ;)

So, short answer to your question: my Woman will not lock up mine! :)

Sorry to have to write this, but im only looking for the females perspective, and the bulls they serve. No interest in their white husbands opinion.
Okay. Sorry, if i was not addressed. My woman is not on this site, so i thought it could still be interesting for some here to tell our and her point of view as a woman, how we have discussed it, agreed upon and how we play. If it`s not what you were asking for then, please, simply ignore my former posting. Thx.

But you are asking an interesting question here, and i too would like to read from others, a woman`s or "bull"`s perspective. So, where are those replies? (<- call for participation!) ;)

Yes, it has been great for us to keep him caged. We have stopped having PIV sex for years because other cocks, and even BBC dildos, give me more pleasure than his dick. Therefore, we have little use for his dick. Keeping his dick inaccessible forces him to get his pleasure vicariously through me, either directly by his hands and his tongue and toys, or indirectly by encouraging my relationships with other men. I find him more attentive and attuned to me. He enjoys the near constant state of arousal and frustration.
762791A3-F030-43A8-8F8E-5DF9D30389BF.jpeg828366D3-A426-4421-B1A3-5D0D041FE111.jpeg

Ladies has it been beneficial to you to lock up your husbands? Would you go back to how things were before you did it or have the change's been so positive that you have stuck with it since?Also how did it make you see him after.

Bulls, in your experience when your having sex with there wives do you prefer them to be locked up if they're going to watch or let them play with themselves while they watch you?
We have a lot of experience in this area. Message us.

I’m always locked when my wife is on a date or fucking in our bed. Sometimes all weekend. It’s frustrating but I know its not my place to be free when she’s enjoying her boyfriend. When its done and he’s gone and I have finished cleaning her then I’m freed.

Back