Should have been more careful...

I introduced my reluctant wife to cuckolding several years ago, and after experiencing a couple "big" cocks (one black) she told me I should have been more careful what I wished for. She now keeps me permanently locked in a maturemetal chastity cage, and my assignment is to find her next lover since it's been over a year since her last.

I introduced my reluctant wife to cuckolding several years ago, and after experiencing a couple "big" cocks (one black) she told me I should have been more careful what I wished for. She now keeps me permanently locked in a maturemetal chastity cage, and my assignment is to find her next lover since it's been over a year since her last.
Welcome to the rest of your life.

Yes, you're right. You really should have been more careful what you wished for... Angel (aka, "reluctant wife")

Back