Should every white wife have such a picture of herself ?

A person's body belongs to them. I dislike the concept of anyone "owning" anyone else. If a woman chooses to assume a position flat on her back and invite a BBC to rock her world it is her business and their pleasure. I have found that most women do enjoy the experience so I invite all women to give it a couple of tries. Maybe it isn't for you, maybe it is. You will never know until you give it a try.

I think that all men have a nude photo of their wife, the question is whether they are willing to share there photos with other people. That is depends on the couple and how open they are, or whether the husband is willing to show it as a trophy to other men. Men like to think that all other men want to fuck their wives, but not all men are willing to act on it. As to the question as should women have nude photos of themselves I think depends on the generation they grew up in. Today young women all have nude photos and seems they enjoy showing them, while older women can be more conservative with what they will show. If you look on today's dating sites the younger women will post all kinds of nude photos where older women my show their breast or their panties. So after all this rambling I believe it comes down to the person and how open they are and what they think of their bodies. My question is how many married women have nude photos and show them to strangers without their husband knowing of the photos?

My first wife had pictures of herself and other guys including a black coworker and she was smiling hanging all over them and they had their hands in her top and under her skirt. Only discovered them after she left me but she wasshowing off in them.

Back