• YES

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • NO

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
It's a win win situation, cucks can wank anytime if we pay up a wank tax and the hot wife or bull gets cash to spend on treats.

I would have to get a second full time job!!! No...wait a sec. Make that a THIRD full-time job!!! Then there would be no time nor the energy to wank anyway! :(

NOPE...i gotta say that your tax plan pretty much sucks...at least for the frequent flyer, that is. I imagine...

My husband and I own a farm. So believe me rabbit ******* works much better. LOL
Do you guys raise rabbits on your farm? My grandfather use to raise rabbits on his farm. I remember, when I was 5 or 6 going with my dad to grandpa's and grandpa ringed one of their necks, and as he was doing it, the rabbit started crying and sounded exactly like a baby ... I swear. I got scared and started crying over it. I wouldn't eat a rabbit in the world after that.

Do you guys raise rabbits on your farm? My grandfather use to raise rabbits on his farm. I remember, when I was 5 or 6 going with my dad to grandpa's and grandpa ringed one of their necks, and as he was doing it, the rabbit started crying and sounded exactly like a baby ... I swear. I got scared and started crying over it. I wouldn't eat a rabbit in the world after that.
Yes and butcher over 200 a year. We have a vice we put them in and pull straight down to break their necks. So no screaming. LOL. We use them mostly to grind their meat for breakfast sausage. My husband also puts up several to BBQ.

Back