Should BBC´s shave ?

I don't like to tell black men what to do but if he is smooth and hairless i can't help but love it even more. A nice set of hairless balls that need to ne sucked. Sounds like dinner to me.

Your are right babe, no white lady has the right to tell a BBC if he should shave his cock and his balls or not. The white ladies have to accept his decision and suck him anytime he wants it. ;)

Your are right babe, no white lady has the right to tell a BBC if he should shave his cock and his balls or not. The white ladies have to accept his decision and suck him anytime he wants it. ;)
Yes I totally agree. But a thick black cock that has veins running up ad down his long shaft with a large mushroom head and a pair of huge balls in a sack hanging underneath is a beautiful sight to me. None of it should be hidden from a white sluts sight. I have shaved a few myself. I'm very careful

Yes I totally agree. But a thick black cock that has veins running up ad down his long shaft with a large mushroom head and a pair of huge balls in a sack hanging underneath is a beautiful sight to me. None of it should be hidden from a white sluts sight. I have shaved a few myself. I'm very careful

Getting my cock and my balls shaved from a white lady is great. I can imagine that you are an expert in doing this. ;)

Back