Should BBC´s shave ?

I shave all the time, i don't want my women coughing up hair 12:00AM in the morning! all ways keep these balls and this fat dick of mine smelling good first thing i get in the shower that's the first thing i wash been doing it all my life!
Black men that shave are a special treat. I really like that and it appears to be getting more popular as it did with us. My problem is I get really turned on when I shave. I prefer to wax but thats a giant hassle

I've never been a fan of the baby with a big dick look ... because I'm a grown man. I say keep it nicely lined up and trimmed close. As for women ... wax preferably, but shave ONLY if you don't get razor burn or know how to keep it in check. I know it happens, but that doesn't make it any less unappealing.

i don't like telling a black man what to do either but in all honesty it does look much sexier and it makes certain sexual activities lots more pleasurable..not that they aren't pleasurable to begin with but like..just a little better~s~

It is an ABSOLUTE must that he is clean shaven. I do not like hair. I am always clean shaven and demand the same. That is if you want to be with me.

Hair covers up the length of your dick. I'm clean shaven. I'm going to keep it real. I'm only 7 long inches which is average with decent girth so shaving is a must for me.

If I had a 10inch dick I could get away with it but since I'm only 7 inches I need to show everything I got. Besides its a hygiene issue.

Wow lol I’m going to have to disagree with the majority of you. I’ll only shave my shaft and balls and line up the edges but I love my forest and I love a woman with a thick bush, neatly lined up at the bikini line. I’m not a fan of shaved pussies at all. I like the raw animalistic vibe I get from being a man fucking a woman almost barbaric. Weirdly enough I’ll shave my chest but my pits and pubes will be left in tack. I don’t like armbit hair on women but leave the bush alone.

To each their own though lol!

Back