Should B2W start an alternate sexuality forum for gay and bisexual content?

Should there be a separate forum dedicated to bisexual and/or homosexual activities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Due to numerous postings complaining about gay and/or bisexual activities being displayed or described in what many feel were intended to be exclusively heterosexual oriented forums (i.e.: IR Cuckolding), do the participants of this website wish to petition the owners/moderators to add a separate forum heading dedicated to bisexual and homosexual activities and restrict all such material to that section?

This poll will close after 30 days, at which time I will forward the consensus of the respondents to the moderators.

they shouldnt b on this site, full stop!!! im sure there are plenty of specific sites for those peoples who indulge in that nasty activity!! simba (a BLACKMAN)

DEFINITELY!!! FULL STOP!!! I respect everyone's opinion in this subject, but I'm sure that this site was created for black/white heterosexual play.

Just to be clear, all gay/bisexual activity or male on male gay/bisexual activity, because I am fairly sure you all have no problem with female on female. I think that black to white is simply that; start a gay/bisexual forum and if you do not like it do not read it.

Just to be clear, all gay/bisexual activity or male on male gay/bisexual activity, because I am fairly sure you all have no problem with female on female. I think that black to white is simply that; start a gay/bisexual forum and if you do not like it do not read it.
To be honest, you are right; I've no problems seen feamle/female action, but it doesn't belong on this site neither. This is strictly man/female action

I don't know about that.
While I certainly enjoy viewing Fem on Fem activity, there may be females (or even males) on here that dislike the idea of seeing lesbian activity just as many dislike seeing male gay material. So I would think all gay/bi activity, regardless of gender, would need to be segregated into it's own forum away from the strictly heterosexual IR.

I don't see how we could discriminate one vs the other. If we are going to petition for such a separate forum to appease those who don't care to see Male on Male activity, then shouldn't those who dislike seeing Fem on Fem be given the same consideration?

I'm sure that within such a forum, the topic titles could express whether the content is m2m or f2f so people could identify that which is of interest to them.

with only 11 people voting it might not as big an issue for most as it is for a few, everyone has they're own approach, if you start removing everything a few find offensive how many people will be left, lots of people come looking for aplace like this because the content here is offensive someplace else...just sayin live and let live works pretty well in most cases. enjoy

Man on man action great... I need a white boy to fuck!!!
As a white boi, I'm here for Superior Black Bull use, Duke.
In regards to a ban or separation for gay/bi subjects, I think if it's not your thing then don't read it. If you want to not risk reading it accidentlly for fear that it might somehow make you gay then separate forums might be the answer.
Opinions vary from acceptable to extreme on what is 'gay'. No matter what the moderators decide not everyone will be happy.

Back