shopping. women do shop.

vanessabbc

Couple
I am going to pick my spunky monkey up from school early and go spend some money hubby left me this morning because I am lonely, I miss her and she needs new shoes and a new swimsuit.
She cleaned her and her sisters rooms without even being asked AND helped me make breakfast this morning.

Northgate mall, prepare yourself. I feel wonderful today.:bounce:

I am going to pick my spunky monkey up from school early and go spend some money hubby left me this morning because I am lonely, I miss her and she needs new shoes and a new swimsuit.
She cleaned her and her sisters rooms without even being asked AND helped me make breakfast this morning.

Northgate mall, prepare yourself. I feel wonderful today.:bounce:
Northgate is a good choice ;)

I hear you. It's better to go today then on friday when it might be more crowded. I typically never shop but I enjoy walking around and getting out. It will be a nice day for it

had a great time.Nessa wassad about getting out of school early**sarcasm*** It was a beautiful day and not too crowded out. just shopping,boywatching and eating sweets.
glad you two really had a great time together. I figured it would be the ideal day for it. I'm sure you wore something to fit the weather perfectly. you make any purchases? Man I needed to be there talking to you getting a sample of your sweet lips

You say you were boy-watching. Does that mean you enjoy watching black guys also and if so, did you see any that interested you today..?
plenty of cute guys out today. I was wondering " does amyone go to school during the day?" haha mostly just embarrassing the *******, you know how easy that is. I love just watching her watching boys she mostly just tries to keep a stone face haha. I am proud as a stepmom that she always calls me mom and despite her embarrassment, she still clings to me I love spending time with my girl

glad you two really had a great time together. I figured it would be the ideal day for it. I'm sure you wore something to fit the weather perfectly. you make any purchases? Man I needed to be there talking to you getting a sample of your sweet lips
I dressed perfect for the warm day, the perfect white shorts and black thong that you can see through the shorts and a black tank top. My Jr Miss milf ensemble, haha. My ******* is beautiful, I gotta fight for my attention too!

Have you noticed something unusual today?
i think of something like... 50% of Durham`s black men "incidentally" at Northgate "on watch". Some of them might have read your initial post and all-points bulletined their buddies for b(l)ack-up, haha.
No-one approached you at the mall today? Really? How lame! C`mon brothas, you can do better than that. :D
lol, " blackup" almost made me pee from laughing, haha. well, yea, i mean seversal guys spoke to us, some black dudes but mostly just BS pick up lines or politeness. we were not really there too long as we went other places besides the mall. Im no fan of malls. too expensive. but if anyone was stalking us I never noticed, haha.To be honest, I am pretty glad no one approched me with Nessa there and mentioned this site, ha what a fucking disaster that would have been.

lol, " blackup" almost made me pee from laughing, haha. well, yea, i mean seversal guys spoke to us, some black dudes but mostly just BS pick up lines or politeness. we were not really there too long as we went other places besides the mall. Im no fan of malls. too expensive. but if anyone was stalking us I never noticed, haha.To be honest, I am pretty glad no one approched me with Nessa there and mentioned this site, ha what a fucking disaster that would have been.
haha yea that explanation to her would have been quite the convo :p

Back