shocking secret wife wants BBC never saw it coming!

Jay Ed

Male
From
PA, US
The most important thing to know in my story is this... my fiance said yes to chucking me but an absolute NO ! to BBC because she wasn't interested, unattracted, and very comfortable even considering the thought of being with BBC

For two years I tried my hardest to convince and beg her to try a black cock... the answer was always loud resistant No...Never!

Then last night we were fucking I was given her dirty talk about her cuckolding me then she whispered in the middle of it all "you wanna see me suck a big black cock" I knew by her look that she meant it and it turned her on.

Right after mentioning BBC She started to fuck harder and was so wet she started dripping. Then she started saying "I want to see if how far I can fit that Big black cock in my mouth" "You want to see a big black cock pounding my pussy from behind" "when I suck that Big black cock I'm gonna luck the tip and make him cum in my ass and tits" she even once a few seconds later that she want a BBC to shot a giant load on her ass and have it drip down on her pussy. Then she came harder and more amazing in months 3 orgasms in a row.

So is she ready? Is she a potential BBC slut wife? Any BBC want to be her 1st?

Here's a few pics of her

[QUOsheJay Ed, post: 763148, member: 65701"]The most important thing to know in my story is this... my fiance said yes to chucking me but an absolute NO ! to BBC because she wasn't interested, unattracted, and very comfortable even considering the thought of being with BBC

For two years I tried my hardest to convince and beg her to try a black cock... the answer was always loud resistant No...Never!

Then last night we were fucking I was given her dirty talk about her cuckolding me then she whispered in the middle of it all "you wanna see me suck a big black cock" I knew by her look that she meant it and it turned her on.

Right after mentioning BBC She started to fuck harder and was so wet she started dripping. Then she started saying "I want to see if how far I can fit that Big black cock in my mouth" "You want to see a big black cock pounding my pussy from behind" "when I suck that Big black cock I'm gonna luck the tip and make him cum in my ass and tits" she even once a few seconds later that she want a BBC to shot a giant load on her ass and have it drip down on her pussy. Then she came harder and more amazing in months 3 orgasms in a row.

So is she ready? Is she a potential BBC slut wife? Any BBC want to be her 1st?

Here's a few pics of her[/QUOTE]
Yea she's definitely ready my friend

Its interesting story and there are many women out there similar to your situations where a hubby or cuck so desperately trying to see his wife/gf try a BBC man but no avail...

I am glad you are having fun and got your wish granted and she is having fun too...

We don't see any pix of your wife here...please share. thnx

Back