shes white (my friend)....inevitably bbc curious

Elizabeth you are a great friend. Help her make it happen. Both of you enjoy yourselves Friday with thick black cock in your beautiful pussies. I think its great that these days girls are asking their white men if they can have sex with black men. More and more white men accept it and allow it. Your friend deserves great sex in her life and you understand that. Glad you are helping her!!!

Seeing as you are all so persistent I'll reply.

Just for the record her bf is not white but a mix so yes more tanned, brown.

And yes she did get BBC, yes she loved it, shes still with her bf, she told him she isnt going to do it till he says she can although she's been getting some ever since that day.

And no you can't have a picture as this whole post was for the black guys and everyone here is a white oldan.

Seeing as you are all so persistent I'll reply.

Just for the record her bf is not white but a mix so yes more tanned, brown.

And yes she did get BBC, yes she loved it, shes still with her bf, she told him she isnt going to do it till he says she can although she's been getting some ever since that day.

And no you can't have a picture as this whole post was for the black guys and everyone here is a white oldan.
Us white guys mean no disrespect just a pic of her adds to the control that blacken have over all white ladies and married couples .

That's so great to hear Elizabeth and we appreciate the update. But why take a shot at white guys? We love what you are doing and we are also doing our part to encourage white women to go black too. A lot of white women have gone black because of the efforts of white men. We can be helpful even if we don't deserve sex with white women! :)

Back