I get the impression that she isn't deserving of you. It shouldn't be about her, and she should know that. A little pain isn't such a problem if it's keeping you satisfied. I think she's a bit selfish thinking only about herself and not about what you need, which is more important.

Either explain this to her and make her understand how to be the best for you, or find another woman. I'm sure there's plenty of unselfish ladies who would love the opportunity to serve you and put you before themselves.

You're so right, she's a white girl and I'm 10" thick and long cock. There's not a day we fucking for her not to complain that my dick is getting bigger and longer and it hurt to much. Must of the time I'm always gentle but I'm a bull I can't fuck slowly, I like to pounding, and fuck for hours none stop. Anyway hope I could give someone who really deserve that cock, someone like I guess

And why should you fuck slowly? It's your property, no body should be telling you what you can and can't do. You're fully entitled to do as you please, and what makes you happy is what she should be there for. Not to worry about herself. Very selfish and disrespectful. You shouldn't have to hear her whining and complaining, I'm sure just like most men you have enough to be dealing with, and she should be mature enough to understand that and shut up and do what she's been born to do. It sounds to me like you have a bit of care for her feelings, which you shouldn't. Either tighten up and make sure she does as you want, or trade up. You know you can, whereas judging by what you say, she probably knows she won't be finding another BBC anytime soon.

She thinks you get bigger everyday?! SHE SHOULD BE THANKING YOU. yes, maybe it hurts a little but come on and grow up, you want your bull to be the biggest man he can, that's why you have one isn't it?

My wife with first bull and he was taking forever and I just remember her saying it hurt and screaming saying it don't fit and had to have him stop.

My wife with first bull and he was taking forever and I just remember her saying it hurt and screaming saying it don't fit and had to have him stop.

Naturally, our vaginas are designed to be very versatile. If a man with a 3 inch cock know how to use it well, us women can have an amazing time. Yet, when a 9 or 10 inch cock which is thick comes along, it is still able to open up to allow it access. I get really frustrated when I hear women complain about size. They say men are too small, well... This wouldn't be an issue if he knew how to use it. then there's women like your wife who clearly take their well endowed bull for granted who complain it's too big. Your anatomy is designed to take it. It may not be ideal and it may be a little painful, but screaming is exaggerating. She needs to get her priorities straight, and you should be helping her. Rather than both being selfish and putting yourself and your own needs first all the time.

Naturally, our vaginas are designed to be very versatile. If a man with a 3 inch cock know how to use it well, us women can have an amazing time. Yet, when a 9 or 10 inch cock which is thick comes along, it is still able to open up to allow it access. I get really frustrated when I hear women complain about size. They say men are too small, well... This wouldn't be an issue if he knew how to use it. then there's women like your wife who clearly take their well endowed bull for granted who complain it's too big. Your anatomy is designed to take it. It may not be ideal and it may be a little painful, but screaming is exaggerating. She needs to get her priorities straight, and you should be helping her. Rather than both being selfish and putting yourself and your own needs first all the time.
Well I believe it's actually both of their needs. He was supposed to move slow when we met and make it an ongoing thing and ease her into it her first time. Well 2 hours later he got her naked eating her pussy she tells me to suck her tits and he is fucking away and she's trying her hardest saying he's hurting till she couldn't take no more he was 9 inch and 6 wide.

Well I believe it's actually both of their needs. He was supposed to move slow when we met and make it an ongoing thing and ease her into it her first time. Well 2 hours later he got her naked eating her pussy she tells me to suck her tits and he is fucking away and she's trying her hardest saying he's hurting till she couldn't take no more he was 9 inch and 6 wide.

Well there in lies the problem! The female shouldn't be worried about the actual sexual pleasure so much. Great if she can, but her main pleasure comes from knowing that she is being a good person by submitting herself and not being selfish and giving the bull (who's far more important than her) exactly what he wants. This pleasure alone (mental) is a lot more rewarding and better than any time of sexual stimulation, hence why so many people like bdsm relationships. Or spanking etc. It's not so much the physical, but more the mental side.

Not to mention, she CAN take the cock, she might feel a little uncomfortable, but it is do able. On the otters hand, as Ti says, it's near impossible for him, or any bull to naturally be able to fuck in a slow way. The basic biological mechanics don't allow it. It would be like me telling you to grow a 10 inch BBC, impossible! No matter how hard you try, and how much you want to, you simply can't because thats how biology and nature have it. So she and you need to accept this and realise, whereas the woman can stop complaining and endure, the BBC cannot slow down. all that aside, why should he anyway? Who are you to tell him how he should be fucking?

Well there in lies the problem! The female shouldn't be worried about the actual sexual pleasure so much. Great if she can, but her main pleasure comes from knowing that she is being a good person by submitting herself and not being selfish and giving the bull (who's far more important than her) exactly what he wants. This pleasure alone (mental) is a lot more rewarding and better than any time of sexual stimulation, hence why so many people like bdsm relationships. Or spanking etc. It's not so much the physical, but more the mental side.

Not to mention, she CAN take the cock, she might feel a little uncomfortable, but it is do able. On the otters hand, as Ti says, it's near impossible for him, or any bull to naturally be able to fuck in a slow way. The basic biological mechanics don't allow it. It would be like me telling you to grow a 10 inch BBC, impossible! No matter how hard you try, and how much you want to, you simply can't because thats how biology and nature have it. So she and you need to accept this and realise, whereas the woman can stop complaining and endure, the BBC cannot slow down. all that aside, why should he anyway? Who are you to tell him how he should be fucking?
I get what your saying but not into her fucking BBC for him to enjoy. She is with them cause I push the issue and I want to watch her get off as well as him. She is very attracted to black men and we do it for all pleasure not to worship BBC or her to be a cum dumpster. She has chains and leash and will be chained and spanked and talked dirty to but she is also in it for pleasure as well as pleasuring.

I get what your saying but not into her fucking BBC for him to enjoy. She is with them cause I push the issue and I want to watch her get off as well as him. She is very attracted to black men and we do it for all pleasure not to worship BBC or her to be a cum dumpster. She has chains and leash and will be chained and spanked and talked dirty to but she is also in it for pleasure as well as pleasuring.
I've been researching a lot about race as a black man, I realize that all black man as a double nature strength. To see the difference watch two video at the same time of a white and black man fucking. Even though the white man might b well hung but still don't have the same strength an power to fuck the same way.one black man fuck worth 10 white man fucking

If you don't get it from what I've already said, I don't think you will. And that's up to you, but it is sad as it means men like Ti who deserve and are entitled to so much end up having to be put in a false position almost of guilt because of selfish people.

Without a doubt Ti. It's one thing to have a big cock, another to know who to fuck. Naturally black men are stronger fuckers and there's nothing and no amount of practice which can make this up. Not to mention the fact that naturally women feel the need to owe and submit (rightfully) to them. You said its 10X better, I disagree. There isn't a comparison. don't get me wrong, I have slept with men of all races and some of them have been very good and I would rate highly. However, being with a black man is a different ball game. It's incomparable, it becomes a physical and mental and almost animalistic situation which uses up your whole mind and body, indescribable. It isn't just sex, its something much more than that.

I've been researching a lot about race as a black man, I realize that all black man as a double nature strength. To see the difference watch two video at the same time of a white and black man fucking. Even though the white man might b well hung but still don't have the same strength an power to fuck the same way.one black man fuck worth 10 white man fucking
She has dated and fucked black men and even cheated on me with black friend of ours. It's just they are to please each other and she's not there for him or you to get off and leave her hanging or in pain as well as other way around. The heavier and crazier the fucking the better but it has to be for both or she will find a bull that will is all I'm saying. She puts all in but if she's uncomfortable or hurting what's the point for her.

She has dated and fucked black men and even cheated on me with black friend of ours. It's just they are to please each other and she's not there for him or you to get off and leave her hanging or in pain as well as other way around. The heavier and crazier the fucking the better but it has to be for both or she will find a bull that will is all I'm saying. She puts all in but if she's uncomfortable or hurting what's the point for her.

The point for her is that its the natural and right (moral) thing for her to do. She should know that the bull is her superior and that she should be allowing him to use her as he see's fit. As for whether or not she'll find another bull, I think the bull has better odds of finding another slut. After all, theres only so many BBC's out there compared to the entire female population of the world!

If you don't get it from what I've already said, I don't think you will. And that's up to you, but it is sad as it means men like Ti who deserve and are entitled to so much end up having to be put in a false position almost of guilt because of selfish people.

Without a doubt Ti. It's one thing to have a big cock, another to know who to fuck. Naturally black men are stronger fuckers and there's nothing and no amount of practice which can make this up. Not to mention the fact that naturally women feel the need to owe and submit (rightfully) to them. You said its 10X better, I disagree. There isn't a comparison. don't get me wrong, I have slept with men of all races and some of them have been very good and I would rate highly. However, being with a black man is a different ball game. It's incomparable, it becomes a physical and mental and almost animalistic situation which uses up your whole mind and body, indescribable. It isn't just sex, its something much more than that.
Well we look at it different we are there to bring pleasure to all not praise a guy cause he can fuck the ******* out of her and leave her sore. Just not what we are into and it's not wrong for you but that's your thing. I get calls from that bull all the time cause he wants to go again and make her his to fuck and she will never meet him again and last bull was bigger and got off and she wants to meet and go out with him again.

Honestly I cant think of anything else that's give me more pleasure to see the girl I'm fucking is an pain. Its just increase my strength and know that I'm in power and control.so if she can't handle the pain which make the bull happy then she has to go back to the whatever little " she's used to.like I said before fucking slowly is NOT in BBC NATURE.
I understand and she has found other bulls and were bigger and eased it in and they were both happy at the end.

Well we look at it different we are there to bring pleasure to all not praise a guy cause he can fuck the ******* out of her and leave her sore. Just not what we are into and it's not wrong for you but that's your thing. I get calls from that bull all the time cause he wants to go again and make her his to fuck and she will never meet him again and last bull was bigger and got off and she wants to meet and go out with him again.

And you are entitled to do as you and your wife want. I'm not praising anyone for fucking hard, I'm praising bulls because naturally they are at the top of the human chain. And I let them fuck me hard (or don't do anything if I don't like it should I say) because of the fact that they are so much more important and superior. Some people would call me deluded, but I was brought up in a society where blacks were treated as lower citizens and they have been treated like this throughout history. I feel that they are owed and should be able to use me as they feel fit. It was a long time coming, trying to suppress a race of people just from fear of their power.

If you want to remain intolerant or just aren't ready to accept this yet, there's nothing I can say or do to change your mind. it seems the majority of people are still in this mindset, so maybe its just me who's crazy, but thats my opinion and how I feel

The point for her is that its the natural and right (moral) thing for her to do. She should know that the bull is her superior and that she should be allowing him to use her as he see's fit. As for whether or not she'll find another bull, I think the bull has better odds of finding another slut. After all, theres only so many BBC's out there compared to the entire female population of the world!
I'm here to meet up and set up for wife and I will find the right BBC or bull or gentle black man for her with no problem at all. What I'm saying some like it rough and not so rough but all need to be pleasured to want it again or come back for more. She's been with others after and not a problem of meeting again. That whole black superior thing is fine for role play in bed but that's as far as it goes for her. She hasn't only fucked black guys but has dated and is very attracted to them not fucking them because she feels she has to but she wants to.

And you are entitled to do as you and your wife want. I'm not praising anyone for fucking hard, I'm praising bulls because naturally they are at the top of the human chain. And I let them fuck me hard (or don't do anything if I don't like it should I say) because of the fact that they are so much more important and superior. Some people would call me deluded, but I was brought up in a society where blacks were treated as lower citizens and they have been treated like this throughout history. I feel that they are owed and should be able to use me as they feel fit. It was a long time coming, trying to suppress a race of people just from fear of their power.

If you want to remain intolerant or just aren't ready to accept this yet, there's nothing I can say or do to change your mind. it seems the majority of people are still in this mindset, so maybe its just me who's crazy, but thats my opinion and how I feel
I don't feel I owe anybody anything or owed anything either. My wife is attracted to black men and I like the bull to pound her for me to watch and he wants to fuck her so we all win and life goes on for us.

I'm here to meet up and set up for wife and I will find the right BBC or bull or gentle black man for her with no problem at all. What I'm saying some like it rough and not so rough but all need to be pleasured to want it again or come back for more. She's been with others after and not a problem of meeting again. That whole black superior thing is fine for role play in bed but that's as far as it goes for her. She hasn't only fucked black guys but has dated and is very attracted to them not fucking them because she feels she has to but she wants to.

Well, it's good you know exactly what you want. I hope you find it and carry on being happy. As I said, for me personally, I don't like rough sex, but I get more pleasure from knowing that my bull is satisfied than I do from actual sexual stimulation. You said the black superiority is fine fro role play, well, I was brought up in a very racist area and culture towards them, and I genuinely feel that they are owed for this and what better way than to submit myself for their use? I do feel that they are superior simply by the experienced I've had. I understand that a lot of people are a lot more self centred than I am, and so where I don't want to be selfish or disrespectful to my bull, I will happily put up with rough sex or anything else, even if I don't really enjoy it. I think that maybe where Ti's slut is more like your wife in the sense that she has fetishes but wants mutual pleasure, whereas I am more suited to Ti since I believe that what he wants goes and that he is entitled to fully own me, which is what judging by his comments it seems he is looking for.

Well, it's good you know exactly what you want. I hope you find it and carry on being happy. As I said, for me personally, I don't like rough sex, but I get more pleasure from knowing that my bull is satisfied than I do from actual sexual stimulation. You said the black superiority is fine fro role play, well, I was brought up in a very racist area and culture towards them, and I genuinely feel that they are owed for this and what better way than to submit myself for their use? I do feel that they are superior simply by the experienced I've had. I understand that a lot of people are a lot more self centred than I am, and so where I don't want to be selfish or disrespectful to my bull, I will happily put up with rough sex or anything else, even if I don't really enjoy it. I think that maybe where Ti's slut is more like your wife in the sense that she has fetishes but wants mutual pleasure, whereas I am more suited to Ti since I believe that what he wants goes and that he is entitled to fully own me, which is what judging by his comments it seems he is looking for.
Yes and that's fine to each his own and all matters on way you want to go or look at life. We are here for the fun of it and I do hope one day to find a controlling dominant bull for wife and she likes him to rule her but that will be up to her she has my blessing and I will try to get her that QOS tattoo as long as it's in the right place. Just like her slave tattoo on her ass cheek.
Good luck to you in hooking up here and finding what your looking for or wanting to give.

I grow up in Haiti one of the island that was conquered by France and Spain, they bought slaves from Africa mom land o Haiti cause the Indian could not work hard as the African could.but the French used to fuck the black females slaves because they were tighter and had long pubic hair so the white woman in revenge started fucking with the bull slaves and enpregnant them, if the master knows we fucking their wives they would ******* or cut a part of our bodies.but in 1804 we fought with them to get our freedom and be the first free black country in the world and inspired other black country to be free as well. So my point is we're started the IR relationship and for the slave to feel in power is by fucking roughly with no pity the master's wife.my ancestors worked HARD and set me free to continue fucking white woman as rough as I can caused it make me feel that I'm in power and he has to please me as the master no matter if she has pain or not, pplease her or not.the only thing that's matter is that the bull is happy and get please by the submission of the white slave.
Understood but not all look at it like that. My wife love it ruff and chains collar to her neck and her pussy rings to a leash. If she is attracted to you and we are out if you like her she will probably end up in bed with you but while she is getting fucked hard and blindfold or ball gag whatever you want as your pulling her hair calling her a slut but if went to far and you hurt her she will stop you that's all just her as a person will make that call. She don't owe you or you own her and if she agrees it's your pussy and tattoo your name on it if she is in pain it will stop there and that's how it should be.

Back