I grow up in Haiti one of the island that was conquered by France and Spain, they bought slaves from Africa mom land o Haiti cause the Indian could not work hard as the African could.but the French used to fuck the black females slaves because they were tighter and had long pubic hair so the white woman in revenge started fucking with the bull slaves and enpregnant them, if the master knows we fucking their wives they would ******* or cut a part of our bodies.but in 1804 we fought with them to get our freedom and be the first free black country in the world and inspired other black country to be free as well. So my point is we're started the IR relationship and for the slave to feel in power is by fucking roughly with no pity the master's wife.my ancestors worked HARD and set me free to continue fucking white woman as rough as I can caused it make me feel that I'm in power and he has to please me as the master no matter if she has pain or not, pplease her or not.the only thing that's matter is that the bull is happy and get please by the submission of the white slave.

That is such a sad story and I am so sorry to hear about the hardships your ancestors had to go through. I've read 4hernyc's reply and that's fine, but I truly believe that something is owed. For all the suffering which through no choice of their own so many blacks were put through, I think its only right that they get what they deserve now. I understand that isn't how you feel and that's fine, but I would like to submit myself as I feel it is the right thing to do to start making it up.

Ti, you're too right. I think the way you summed it up in those last few lines is perfect. The shoe truly is on the other foot now, as it naturally should be. Who are we to tell you how you can or can't fuck? We're not in the 1800's anymore, we can't be ordering you around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back