She's Pregnant!

I bet this loser is making it up, if not, then there are some really sick degenerate people out there, self hating black men and ultra-liberal white guilt losers.

I do hope your comment about not letting her husband have sex with her was made in jest.

I agree with this. The cuckolding and chastity fantasy is fun and hilarious to watch and all. But it's important for a husband and wife to have sex with each other sometimes. A couple should have physical and emotional contact sometimes otherwise they lose an important part of the marriage.

This always fascinates me, the fact another man impregnates another man' wife. Does any responsibility go with this besides dumping cum in a woman?

If it's true ... I see it as much HER fault for stupidity as I do his for selfishness.

And I don't put anything past adults these days. Just this weekend, a mom was arrested for using a stun gun to discipline her 3 *******. IQs seem to be dropping everywhere these days. :rolleyes:

Bro..If you're being honest, then congrats my ni¤¤@. There's lots of couples who desire such an arrangement..including here on the East coast. I've recently met a couple who've been contemplating raising a mixed baby OF their own..not as. Any plans of having children is a big decision in itself..and that couple chose you to be the donor because hubby, as you hinted, obviously wasn't cuttin' it. And just in case people thought this was all just a game, and fantasy....If and when we go bareback, "ain't no pullin out". Congrats again, Homie

I agree with this. The cuckolding and chastity fantasy is fun and hilarious to watch and all. But it's important for a husband and wife to have sex with each other sometimes. A couple should have physical and emotional contact sometimes otherwise they lose an important part of the marriage.

Then why all the white boys here seem to be content in letting us give their wives what they can't? After getting some real black dick I'm surprised any white girl can go back.

Then why all the white boys here seem to be content in letting us give their wives what they can't? After getting some real black dick I'm surprised any white girl can go back.
Let's just say that, in summer, hubby closes the window before we get started so that I don't disturb the neighbours. Lol. He gives me his blessing to have playmates so that I can experience the variety that most girls enjoy before they settle down, which I never did (hubby was my first). He knows I love him and, ultimately, it is him I expect to grow old with. Sex is one thing. Love, and having your soul mate, someone who knows your worst faults and still adores you, is something else entirely.

Back