She's Pregnant!

shocked, I think I would PAY to be on that jury, actually. That's an interesting scenario for sure, especially with it being in the deep South. I'm a southerner, myself, but I'm just totally baffled AND embarrassed at the backwardness & racial prejudices that still exist here. These frik'n, southern Baptist Republicans, here, are just looney. :rolleyes:

They are pretty crazy. But believe it or not, there are a LOT of southern Conservative Christians on this site. A few have even confessed to being white supremacists who have this subconscious issue that causes them to get off on the thing they hate most. It's like Senator Larry Craig of Idaho. Or the pastor who said that God separated the races at the Tower of Babel and that interracial marriage was wrong. He also gave fiery sermons about homosexuals burning in hell. Yet he was later caught soliciting oral sex from a 14y/o black boy. Tests have shown that homophobia is positively correlated with homosexual impulses. So I'm sure it's happened to a degree. That is, if the number of hillbilly white girls pregnant by black guys on the Jerry Springer show is any indication.

They are pretty crazy. But believe it or not, there are a LOT of southern Conservative Christians on this site. A few have even confessed to being white supremacistsand o have this subconscious issue that causes them to get off on the thing they hate most. It's like Senator Larry Craig of Idaho. Or the pastor who said that God separated the races at the Tower of Babel and that interracial marriage was wrong. He also gave fiery sermons about homosexuals burning in hell. Yet he was later caught soliciting oral sex from a 14y/o black boy. Tests have shown that homophobia is positively correlated with homosexual impulses. So I'm sure it's happened to a degree. That is, if the number of hillbilly white girls pregnant by black guys on the Jerry Springer show is any indication.

Well, I'm not white, not southern but I did live in Georgia for seven years during my youth, but I am a Christian and conservative, so yours and Mac's connotations of that subset of people isn't exactly correct.

And I don't think that ONLY white, southern, christian conservative judges would be shocked at what you describe. Judge Judy, to name just one, doesn't fit any of the descriptors other than white, though I don't know her political leanings, yet I don't think she would be the type to coddle or be so "open-minded."

shocked, I think I would PAY to be on that jury, actually. Tas an interesting scenario for sure, especially with it being in the deep South. I'm a southerner, myself, but I'm just totally baffled AND embarrassed at the backwardness & racial prejudices that still exist here. These frik'n, southern Baptist Republicans, here, are just looney. :rolleyes:

What I would pay to see would be one of these dudes look a judge straight in the eyes and say "no, we have an Arrangement, Your Honor, the cuck let's me fuck his wife and told me if I knocked her up, I wouldn't have to pay." That would be a hoot.

Well, I'm not white, not southern but I did live in Georgia for seven years during my youth, but I am a Christian and conservative, so yours and Mac's connotations of that subset of people isn't exactly correct.

And I don't think that ONLY white, southern, christian conservative judges would be shocked at what you describe. Judge Judy, to name just one, doesn't fit any of the descriptors other than white, though I don't know her political leanings, yet I don't think she would be the type to coddle or be so "open-minded."

I agree with you on that, 100%. What I was saying is that it almost seems like a disproportionately large percentage of the people here do seem to be from those areas. And many of them are Republicans.

Of course people of all leanings from just about anywhere would be disgusted and appalled at the very idea of swinging, let alone married couples deliberately having babies sired by other men purely out of a fetish. I totally agree with you there. I'm just saying that in conservative areas where a 'see no evil, hear no evil' approach is generally taken with regard to talk about sex, it would likely be even a little more of a shocker there (though again it would be quite a shocker everywhere).

..... I'm just saying that in conservative areas where a 'see no evil, hear no evil' approach is generally taken with regard to talk about sex, it would likely be even a little more of a shocker there (though again it would be quite a shocker everywhere).

Although both do it, the difference between a liberal and conservative on this is that liberals tend to be open about it, while the conservatives say they don't believe in it, but, do it privately. They're all alike! :rolleyes:

One of my white wives I fuck when I see her in NYC just texted me n told me she's pregnant. She knows it's mine bc I don't let her husband fuck her anymore. Congratulate me lol. My first!
Congratulations. You must be excited that you knocked up one of your married white sluts. I assume her lucky husband knows since you don't allow him to fuck his wife anymore. Does your married white slut plan to keep your baby and raise it? Will you be at the hospital with your married white slut and her husband to see your black baby being born, coming out of her married white pussy? Do you want to be involved with raising your black baby with your married white slut and her husband? How does her husband feel about you putting your black baby in his wife? and having to raise your black baby? How many other white wives are your sluts at this time, and how many white wives have you fucked now and in the past?
I love reading posts like this. My wife was one of another white man's slut wives for about 2 years. I loved knowing that my wife was just one of his married sluts that he used as his fucktoys to amuse himself with. I was very excited and humiliated when he told this to my wife and I. He did not want to share my wife with any other men, but he did ask my wife too join him and another man's wife so that he could use them both at the same time. He told us that both the other husband and I could watch if wanted to. I loved the idea, but my wife said no, because she does not have sex with women.

We set the agreement before we made the decision. It's their baby (I'm pretty sure he was unable to give it to her). They're going to raise it like their own.
I think the Bull would not be responsible in a cuckold relationship, especially when the husband supports his wife fucking other men. The wife and husband both know that if the wife does not use birth control, there is a very real chance the Bull could impregnate the wife; as in this case. Since the wife and the cuckold, like my wife and I, know the wife could get pregnant by the Bull, and she fucks him anyway and gets pregnant, why should the Bull, who is just a sex toy, be held responsible?

My first wife became pregnant into our second year of marriage I was excited she hated that she would be getting fat which seemed to take away her excitement. About 3 months into the pregnancy she confessed I might not be the ******* she told me it might be her co worker from India or our apartment building hispanic neighbor I was devestated. I agreed to stay until the baby was born it turned out she was blue eyed blonde but I still remember those last few nervous months.

With all due respect, I don't believe that story. I cant believe people are doing that.

One thing you gotta learn, in this day & age, practically ANYTHING is possible. I'm surprised almost every day with some of the stuff I hear and see in the news. Its like ... "how stupid" can people be, and the answer is "pretty damn stupid"! I don't rule anything OUT these days. :rolleyes:

My first wife became pregnant into our second year of marriage I was excited she hated that she would be getting fat which seemed to take away her excitement. About 3 months into the pregnancy she confessed I might not be the ******* she told me it might be her co worker from India or our apartment building hispanic neighbor I was devestated. I agreed to stay until the baby was born it turned out she was blue eyed blonde but I still remember those last few nervous months.
How was your reaction after you heard that another man may put the baby inside your wife? You made a problem?

One thing you gotta learn, in this day & age, practically ANYTHING is possible. I'm surprised almost every day with some of the stuff I hear and see in the news. Its like ... "how stupid" can people be, and the answer is "pretty damn stupid"! I don't rule anything OUT these days. :rolleyes:

MAC: I have only a few close friends who I grew up with. They are not 100 percent normal, but they wouldn't engage in the crazy cuckolding lifestyle. So everything I know about cuckolding and any other alternative lifestyle comes from the world wide web and they seem just a bit less realistic when reading about it on the web. If I actually knew people who were doing it I would be less skeptical. I guess I am a bit naïve.

I still don't see how your white wives can enjoy sex with you after getting fucked by us. It's not just the size (although that's a lot of it), it's how we fuck. Animalistic, loud and fucking them like dirty sluts makes them cum so much more than when you white boy try to "make love".
LMAO! @ make love. :) Your funny bossman.

Back