She's Pregnant!

A couple should have physical and emotional contact sometimes otherwise they lose an important part of the marriage.
Amen. Angie and I still have sex. I admit, Marcus and his friends fuck her a lot more than I do. And Marcus (her bull) constantly reminds me that I am not allowed to fuck her, but we are still a married couple who love each other very much. I'm sure he knows we still have sex occasionally, but its all part of the fantasy of the lifestyle. We all act like I don't fuck Angie, even though we all I know I do. Its kind of the unspoken truth in the relationship.

I still don't see how your white wives can enjoy sex with you after getting fucked by us. It's not just the size (although that's a lot of it), it's how we fuck. Animalistic, loud and fucking them like dirty sluts makes them cum so much more than when you white boy try to "make love".
i agree

I still don't see how your white wives can enjoy sex with you after getting fucked by us. It's not just the size (although that's a lot of it), it's how we fuck. Animalistic, loud and fucking them like dirty sluts makes them cum so much more than when you white boy try to "make love".

Maybe because some of these women still love their husbands/boyfriends, and extracurricular sex is just that, and not meant to replace the primary relationship.

1st off

Congratulations

2nd off
We set the agreement before we made the decision. It's their baby (I'm pretty sure he was unable to give it to her). They're going to raise it like their own.

45634674.jpg

Yeah sorry to say but i know a few cases like this. Not a white couple getting pregnant by a black man but a lesbian couple getting pregnant and even with legal documents they made the sperm donate pay baby support.

1st off

Congratulations

2nd off

45634674.jpg

Yeah sorry to say but i know a few cases like this. Not a white couple getting pregnant by a black man but a lesbian couple getting pregnant and even with legal documents they made the sperm donate pay baby support.

Haha if you knew this white boy you'd know he's too scared to say a cross word to me, much less serve me.

Haha if you knew this white boy you'd know he's too scared to say a cross word to me, much less serve me.

And he would be wrong to do so. He had full knowledge of you fucking her and did nothing.

But even so the courts have tons of power that they should not. Power which gives even the most cowardly guys courage.

Then what are you going to do? Not pay? Your go to jail for that. Hurt him? Jail again plus it would likely end the marriage which would affect your kid. You ok with that.

Its trickly when a married woman gets pregant with another mans kid. Hot to look at and think of but trickly.

Heres to hoping you don't have to pay for the kid.

Thanks for all the kind words. I understand the risks but I know this couple. They are well off and could not be happier for the gift I've given them.

The point several are trying to say is, the judicial system is not on the woman's side or your side, they are on the side of the childx, and the biological ******* always maintains a "pecking order", with the paternal *******, in that baby's life, simply from the fact that he is the biological *******. Lots of families go from being "well off" to "poverty" in a heartbeat ... some by the stroke of a pen, some by major sickness or death, divorce, etc etc (the list of why's is long). So, if those products of YOUR creation ever need something, you are on that magic list of individuals the courts could come to in order to provide for the children you created. Its really a simple process for the courts. It helps if your name doesn't show up on the baby's birth certificate, but when the bio-******* is of a different race, its hard to hide/deny that one. :)

That's because "making love" and getting fucked like a slut are two different things. I make love to my wife. Her bull and his friends treat her like a whore and fuck her like a whore. And she loves being treated/used that way by them, but what they give her is definitely not the same as what I do.

Maybe because some of these women still love their husbands/boyfriends, and extracurricular sex is just that, and not meant to replace the primary relationship.
Well said.

The point several are trying to say is, the judicial system is not on the woman's side or your side, they are on the side of the childx, and the biological ******* always maintains a "pecking order", with the paternal *******, in that baby's life, simply from the fact that he is the biological *******. Lots of families go from being "well off" to "poverty" in a heartbeat ... some by the stroke of a pen, some by major sickness or death, divorce, etc etc (the list of why's is long). So, if those products of YOUR creation ever need something, you are on that magic list of individuals the courts could come to in order to provide for the children you created. Its really a simple process for the courts. It helps if your name doesn't show up on the baby's birth certificate, but when the bio-******* is of a different race, its hard to hide/deny that one. :)

What if the white husband signs as the *******, acts like nothing is wrong, loves and provides for the baby, and the couple keeps the identity of the black daddy a secret? What if the baby is the result of a gangbang that's designed to keep the identity a secret to all parties? And what if the dad is poor or unemployed and doesn't care anyways while the white husband is loving, caring, proud, and gainfully employed? How and why would the state go after the unknown biological *******? All that matters is the unconditional commitment of the white husband and the willingness of the black biological ******* to stay away and not tear apart the family.

Last edited:
Congrats. I just got bred by a BBC, and I am my little whimp of a BF are fine with it.

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! You're going to have a very strong and good looking baby! I hope the daddy and baby are really dark. When is it due? You must be so proud that you will soon have a black baby milking your breasts! Please keep us all posted. Your white bf is so lucky and it's good that he has an open enough mind to realize it.

How and why would the state go after the unknown biological *******?

shocked, a lot of "what if's" in your statement. What you assume is that everything stays in "harmony" after the baby's birth, and you know that can quite well change with circumstances. Again, the courts could care less about anyone involved other than the welfare of that baby. So if the paternal ******* lives up to his "billing" ... all is good. If the couple remain happy and together, all is good. If the biological ******* stays away and out of the family's lives, all is good ... etc, etc.
However IF these things don't work as planned, again, the court simply wants that baby to be cared for. The mere fact that the baby is biracial simply clues the courts that they have another source to tap ... that's all. But guys got to realize, when you create LIFE, there is no guarantee you'll walk away with no responsibility.
I'll put this in a different scenario, using my job. In insurance, insurance agents are required to carry a personal liability type insurance called Errors & Omissions (E&O), just in case they misrepresent a insurance benefit that the insurance company isn't legally liable to honor. Now here's the catch to that ... as long as those insurance contracts are in existence, I need to carry that E&O coverange, because I'll always be responsible for the misrepresentation of those insurance contracts. Even if it is 10-15-20 years down the road, I have to carry E&O just to be safe that my misrepresentations will be covered to the good of the person who purchased those contracts.
Consider the sperm fertilizing the woman's egg as the man's Liability for as long as the courts consider that baby a minor. ;)

shocked, a lot of "what if's" in your statement. What you assume is that everything stays in "harmony" after the baby's birth, and you know that can quite well change with circumstances. Again, the courts could care less about anyone involved other than the welfare of that baby. So if the paternal ******* lives up to his "billing" ... all is good. If the couple remain happy and together, all is good. If the biological ******* stays away and out of the family's lives, all is good ... etc, etc.
However IF these things don't work as planned, again, the court simply wants that baby to be cared for. The mere fact that the baby is biracial simply clues the courts that they have another source to tap ... that's all. But guys got to realize, when you create LIFE, there is no guarantee you'll walk away with no responsibility.
I'll put this in a different scenario, using my job. In insurance, insurance agents are required to carry a personal liability type insurance called Errors & Omissions (E&O), just in case they misrepresent a insurance benefit that the insurance company isn't legally liable for. Now here's the catch to that ... as long as those insurance contracts are in existence, I need to carry that E&O coverange, because I'll always be responsible for the misrepresentation of those insurance contracts. Even if it is 10-15-20 years down the road, I have to carry E&O just to be safe that my misrepresentations will be covered to the good of the person who purchased those contracts.
Consider the sperm fertilizing the woman's egg as the man's Liability for as long as the courts consider that baby a minor. ;)

I agree with you there. I guess that's why the white hubby needs to double down on his commitment and unconditional love for the baby. And hopefully the wife isn't stupid enough to leave the husband that provides for her and the ******* while allowing her anything she wants. I'd think that the courts would ******* the husband to pay after a certain number of years, regardless of DNA. I've even seen a case where one of my friends had to help with the baby of a cohabiting ex-girlfriend because the baby developed an attachment to him. If the black daddy is a deadbeat or is unknown, then they are likely to make the husband pay.

I'll put this in a different scenario, using my job. In insurance, insurance agents are required to carry a personal liability type insurance called Errors & Omissions (E&O), just in case they misrepresent a insurance benefit that the insurance company isn't legally liable to honor. Now here's the catch to that ... as long as those insurance contracts are in existence, I need to carry that E&O coverange, because I'll always be responsible for the misrepresentation of those insurance contracts. Even if it is 10-15-20 years down the road, I have to carry E&O just to be safe that my misrepresentations will be covered to the good of the person who purchased those contracts.

Can you imagine the divorce proceedings for such a case. A lot of the people on this site seem to be from the Deep South. So suppose you have a known Conservative Christian judge, and you're fighting over who owes what for the baby and who wronged who in the marriage. Just imagine the guy saying "My wife slept with a bunch of black guys, had their babies, and even after I took her back and tolerated her cheating because I loved her and didn't want to lose her, she is now leaving me but demanding baby support for a baby that isn't even mine."

She then replies "Your honor, he begged me to have sex with black guys and enjoyed filming it. He said he wanted me to have a black baby and wanted to film the insemination. Here on this video. You can see him jerking off in the corner while telling the black guys to give me a dark black baby so that he can love and raise it as his own. He even said he wanted me to breastfeed it in public when I was with him, just so that he would know his place."

Can you imagine what the judge and witnesses would have to be thinking?!

shocked, I think I would PAY to be on that jury, actually. That's an interesting scenario for sure, especially with it being in the deep South. I'm a southerner, myself, but I'm just totally baffled AND embarrassed at the backwardness & racial prejudices that still exist here. These frik'n, southern Baptist Republicans, here, are just looney. :rolleyes:

Back