She's Pregnant!

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by huge_niggadick, Feb 1, 2014.

1. huge_niggadick

huge_niggadick Member

One of my white wives I fuck when I see her in NYC just texted me n told me she's pregnant. She knows it's mine bc I don't let her husband fuck her anymore. Congratulate me lol. My first!

2. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    :happy: congratulation!!!
    I hope she will not be the last

3. Maxxrr

Maxxrr New Member

im really happy for the both of you

BigBlackDaddy92, shocked and cucky like this.
  4. Dpad

Dpad Well-Known Member

US
    Congratuation

cucky likes this.
  5. michelle sd

michelle sd Active Member Real Person Gold Member

Congratulations :D

cucky likes this.
  6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Oh boy, I always love this topic ... helps me when I can't sleep. gif_sleepingYellowBall.gif

GIF_sleepyface.gif

#6 MacNfries, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  7. baddman

baddman Member

US
    This always fascinates me, the fact another man impregnates another man' wife. Does any responsibility go with this besides dumping cum in a woman?

8. gregnginger

gregnginger Active Member

Congratulations..

9. huge_niggadick

huge_niggadick Member

We set the agreement before we made the decision. It's their baby (I'm pretty sure he was unable to give it to her). They're going to raise it like their own.

10. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I do hope your comment about not letting her husband have sex with her was made in jest.

11. sandramadrid

sandramadrid Active Member

congratulations, i hope will be a lot ones

BigBlackDaddy92 likes this.
  12. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    And that's assuming she doesn't fuck any other black guys. In any case, I hope you make a good living and your assets are protected.

13. ChicagoBLK

ChicagoBLK Active Member

US
    Congrats! Hopefully not the last...

Jason Londoners likes this.
  14. shocked

shocked Active Member

I agree with this. The cuckolding and chastity fantasy is fun and hilarious to watch and all. But it's important for a husband and wife to have sex with each other sometimes. A couple should have physical and emotional contact sometimes otherwise they lose an important part of the marriage.

15. MacNfries

US
    If it's true ... I see it as much HER fault for stupidity as I do his for selfishness.

And I don't put anything past adults these days. Just this weekend, a mother was arrested for using a stun gun to discipline her 3 kids. IQs seem to be dropping everywhere these days. :rolleyes:

16. gemInI

gemInI Active Member Real Person

Bro..If you're being honest, then congrats my ni¤¤@. There's lots of couples who desire such an arrangement..including here on the East coast. I've recently met a couple who've been contemplating raising a mixed baby OF their own..not as. Any plans of having children is a big decision in itself..and that couple chose you to be the donor because hubby, as you hinted, obviously wasn't cuttin' it. And just in case people thought this was all just a game, and fantasy....If and when we go bareback, "ain't no pullin out". Congrats again, Homie

17. huge_niggadick

huge_niggadick Member

Then why all the white boys here seem to be content in letting us give their wives what they can't? After getting some real black dick I'm surprised any white girl can go back.

18. MacNfries

US
    pic_FixStupid-DuckTape.jpg

syscom3, PhatDick84, John7204 and 5 others like this.
  19. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Let's just say that, in summer, hubby closes the window before we get started so that I don't disturb the neighbours. Lol. He gives me his blessing to have playmates so that I can experience the variety that most girls enjoy before they settle down, which I never did (hubby was my first). He knows I love him and, ultimately, it is him I expect to grow old with. Sex is one thing. Love, and having your soul mate, someone who knows your worst faults and still adores you, is something else entirely.

20. LittleWhiteCock

LittleWhiteCock Member Real Person

Amen. Angie and I still have sex. I admit, Marcus and his friends fuck her a lot more than I do. And Marcus (her bull) constantly reminds me that I am not allowed to fuck her, but we are still a married couple who love each other very much. I'm sure he knows we still have sex occasionally, but its all part of the fantasy of the lifestyle. We all act like I don't fuck Angie, even though we all I know I do. Its kind of the unspoken truth in the relationship.