She's Almost There

Pushing your wife to sleep with her ex once he becomes available for a relationship.

How could anything go wrong? (sarcasm alert)

And so your wife is turned on by her old bf having fantasies of her fucking other guys so she decides the way to get off on those fantasies is to fuck HIM. Again, makes total sense.

Last edited:
The idea is that for her first time it will be someone she knows. I know my wife. It was a high school fling, she shows me the messages without filter and that itself is reassuring. They've been casual friends since she broke up with him many years ago. If i thought there was going to be an issue i would have pulled the plug by now. I may be a horny guy, but i dont let it interfere with my decisions. Please respectfully, dont judge a book by the cover.
The idea is that for her first time it will be someone she knows. I know my wife. It was a high school fling, she shows me the messages without filter and that itself is reassuring. They've been casual friends since she broke up with him many years ago. If i thought there was going to be an issue i would have pulled the plug by now. I may be a horny guy, but i dont let it interfere with my decisions. Please respectfully, dont judge a book by the cover.

OK, just too many guys here who think with the small head instead of the big one.

Hope it works for you but still think if it is the bf's fantasy to have your wife have sex with someone else that is what should be happening.

Hey, guys. As some of you know, I've been trying to get my wife to sleep with anothet man for about 4 years now. We are very young at 24 and 25. For years, I was bombarding her with requests to dress slutty for the camera or talk to othet men. My wife is a good sport and played along in the bedroom, but always turned down any notion of sex with another man. I would say I'm to blame for 1: pushing her too much and applying too much pressure to do it and 2: failure ti communicate that really I was turned on by seeing her turned on.

It started with discovering tumblr and all of the sexy cheating material that's available there. That evolved into a cuckold fetish and that evolved into a BBC QOS fetish. She wqs miserable sexually for years. So much so that recently she spoke to an ex boyfriend trying to get another point of view, they have since become just friends. It turns out he has the exact same fetish.

She felt turned on for whatever reason, told me about it and sent me photos of their texting. We have since talked a great deal about her sleeping with the ex. She enjoys teasing him with sexy photos as well as being very vague about if she will sleep with him. He is in what sounds like a very rocky relationship and my wife said thst must end before they fool around; she refuses to be the other woman. She confided in me she has decided to sleep with him if he becomes single. If thats the case this will be a huge step into this lifestyle. For the record, we'll be adopting the label of Vixen and Stag. Hopefully this leads us down the rabbit hole.

She said she's going to take verification photos when she feels sexy so theyll be up soon. Im away for my profession for quite awhile. Thanks for reading!

She doesn’t need a white man

Hey, guys. As some of you know, I've been trying to get my wife to sleep with anothet man for about 4 years now. We are very young at 24 and 25. For years, I was bombarding her with requests to dress slutty for the camera or talk to othet men. My wife is a good sport and played along in the bedroom, but always turned down any notion of sex with another man. I would say I'm to blame for 1: pushing her too much and applying too much pressure to do it and 2: failure ti communicate that really I was turned on by seeing her turned on.

It started with discovering tumblr and all of the sexy cheating material that's available there. That evolved into a cuckold fetish and that evolved into a BBC QOS fetish. She wqs miserable sexually for years. So much so that recently she spoke to an ex boyfriend trying to get another point of view, they have since become just friends. It turns out he has the exact same fetish.

She felt turned on for whatever reason, told me about it and sent me photos of their texting. We have since talked a great deal about her sleeping with the ex. She enjoys teasing him with sexy photos as well as being very vague about if she will sleep with him. He is in what sounds like a very rocky relationship and my wife said thst must end before they fool around; she refuses to be the other woman. She confided in me she has decided to sleep with him if he becomes single. If thats the case this will be a huge step into this lifestyle. For the record, we'll be adopting the label of Vixen and Stag. Hopefully this leads us down the rabbit hole.

She said she's going to take verification photos when she feels sexy so theyll be up soon. Im away for my profession for quite awhile. Thanks for reading!
So she started talking to her ex because she was miserable about the sex life with you? I’d be concerned. My gut tells me this isn’t just about sex to her. Tread careful or she may start going to him for a lot more than just orgasms. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!

Back