Sheer pantyhose or stockings should be requisite attire for white women while owned/pleasured/bred

White women should consider wearing sheer (not fishnet) pantyhose or stockings for the superior big black masters. These feminine garments are very sexy and the black Masters should have the best as you present yourselves to be taken and owned, pleasured by their big black cocks, and being bred. You white ladies want to look your best to encourage the Master to fill you with a copious amount of his superior black sperm. Also, it also serves to torment us inferior white boys a lot more seeing you in those sexy feminine hosiery you've put on for the big black Masters. :smoke:

for me have always been an indispensable elelmento when I'll be with another man than my cuckold, apart from making a more sexy and slim leg, always happy to see us men with half

Do you wear them specifically for the black master's pleasure and your cuckold's torment? I wish women's fashion would return to them being a part of their everyday dress.

Back