She will Enjoy

Just spent the last three days getting my wife ready for her long weekend to Vegas. Just put her on her plane with two of her girl friends. She had me buy her more shaving lotion, pheromone creame, new lingerie and my favorite, a dozen black condoms.

My guess is she is headed for three days for Big Fat BBC. Cant wait to hear the stories.

How does everyone else feel about sending their wives on trips like this? BBC, what would you do with a wife on a trip like this?

Just spent the last three days getting my wife ready for her long weekend to Vegas. Just put her on her plane with two of her girl friends. She had me buy her more shaving lotion, pheromone creame, new lingerie and my favorite, a dozen black condoms.

My guess is she is headed for three days for Big Fat BBC. Cant wait to hear the stories.

How does everyone else feel about sending their wives on trips like this? BBC, what would you do with a wife on a trip like this?
Thats hot man. Your sexy utah wife needs black cock. I can't wait to see her on the west coast in 2017 when I'm based in LA. On such a trip I would make sure that all 3 holes of hers are used and abused like white fuck meat and make sure I send her home to u with my cum still oozing out of her pussy so u can see she has been ridden :mstickle:

do her friends know? are they also going to get BBC?

Last edited:
Back