She was a full size black girl

baldkate

Female
It did not happen. I saw her in a lesbian bar. But I was not alone. So I could not proceed the way I wanted to proceed.

It was around ten thirty at night. The door of the lesbian bar opened. A full size black lady stepped into the bar.

Her boobs were huge. At least size D. She was wearing a fishnet shirt. I could see her bra. It was one size too small.

Under her shirt she was wearing rubber hot pants. It must have been rubber. It was very tight hanging around her bums.

I like her legs very much. Her thighs were thick. And she wasn’t wearing panties. I saw no panty lines.

After she stepped into the bar everybody was looking at her and smiling at her. They all wanted her attention.

I was looking at her too. She saw me looking at her. And she was interested in me. She turned around. Moving her boobs in my direction.

She smiled at me. And her hand waved at me. She wanted me to come to her. If only I had been alone. I would have come to her right away.

I wasn’t sure. Could she be a dominant type? Could she be a Mistress? If she had been a Mistress. She would have me.

That is fantasy. To find out if she could dominate me and if she is a Mistress. I knew what do do.

I would go to her and tell her how attractive she is. I would also tell her my name. To learn her name.

“Hi, sweetheart. You are very attractive. I’m Kate. How nice to meet you.”, I would tell her. And she would give me her name.

She would tell me: “I’m Virginia. I’m glad to meet you. You find me attractive. I want to be attractive for you.”

And then I would have my question to find out if she could dominate me and if she is a Mistress.

I would ask her: “Do you spank me very hard?” I imagine. She would say: “No way I would spank a pretty girl like you.”

She would even say: “You have a very sexy body. Maybe that is new for you. But come with me and I will make hard love to you.”

No way I could refuse to go with her and have her make love to me. Hard love? If that is what it takes. I already had surrendered to her.

We would go to her place. She would excuse herself and go to her bedroom to change her sexy clothes. And ask me to get naked.

I would get naked. I wanted to be ready for her. She came out of her bedroom. She would be wearing a very sexy dress.

It is a tiny bottom part that is just covering her pussy. I could see she is bald like I am. And there are two strokes going over her boobs.

The strokes are just wide enough to cover her nipples and coronas. And go down over her back. But what is on her back are ropes.

She walks to me and ask me: “Do you love what you see?” I indeed loved it. Now I could see how sexy her full body is.

Virginia would come to me and take my pulses in her hands. “Let me add some cuffs on your pulses”, she would say.

I would let her. She would attach ropes at the cuffs and lead the ropes over cat rolls in the ceiling.

As I hang there I’m a little confused. What is next? Virginia smiles at me. She moves the strokes sideways.

I could now see her huge nipples and coronas. She would assure me: “Later you are going to lick them. And I’m not going to spank you.”

Virginia walks to her bed room again. Now she comes back with a whip. She shows me the whip. She moves it over my body.

Virginia assures me. She is going to make love with me. But first she wants me be ready. She will make me ready.

There it is. Virginia whips my bums and my back. She also whips my boobs, my stomach and my pussy.

Whipping my pussy is very painful. But I’m ready now. I want her to take me with her strap-on. And that is next.

This did not happen. I was not alone in the bar. But if it had happened. Virginia would have me for as long as she wants.

Back