She wants to but is reluctant - Suggestions?

satyr303

Male
From
CO, US
Need some help. Want to see my wife with a black guy again. She did it once a few years back but has been reluctant to do it since. Not sure why she has been reluctant because she certainly enjoyed herself the one time it happened. She is always checking out black men and has even told me once that she wants some black cock but I am having a hard time finding the right guy to seduce her into doing it again. She wants to be seduced and have some fun before she gets into sex. She also does not like the bull type but the type that is a lover and cares about her feelings also - both sexually and mentally. In other words she wants to be treated with respect. That has been the problem - she feels that most black men only think about their needs and just want to treat women like they are a piece of meat. The one guy we hooked up with took his time and treated her well so that by the time sex came up she was totally relaxed and very ready and willing. I participated but mostly just sat back and watched her enjoy herself. Very erotic to watch your wife let loose and completely enjoy giving herself sexually to another man.

Any suggestions as to how to 1) get her past her feelings and assumptions and 2) how to find a black guy who is willing to take his time and seduce her.Untitled 1.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled 2.jpg

Need some help. Want to see my wife with a black guy again. She did it once a few years back but has been reluctant to do it since. Not sure why she has been reluctant because she certainly enjoyed herself the one time it happened. She is always checking out black men and has even told me once that she wants some black cock but I am having a hard time finding the right guy to seduce her into doing it again. She wants to be seduced and have some fun before she gets into sex. She also does not like the bull type but the type that is a lover and cares about her feelings also - both sexually and mentally. In other words she wants to be treated with respect. That has been the problem - she feels that most black men only think about their needs and just want to treat women like they are a piece of meat. The one guy we hooked up with took his time and treated her well so that by the time sex came up she was totally relaxed and very ready and willing. I participated but mostly just sat back and watched her enjoy herself. Very erotic to watch your wife let loose and completely enjoy giving herself sexually to another man.

Any suggestions as to how to 1) get her past her feelings and assumptions and 2) how to find a black guy who is willing to take his time and seduce her.View attachment 44916View attachment 44917View attachment 44918
Just what i want for my wife.

first let she please shave that hairy cunt of hers clean and then try again posting her photos again there black men that will treat her like a lady .

first let she please shave that hairy cunt of hers clean and then try again posting her photos again there black men that will treat her like a lady .

What is it about shaved pussy? Young girls don't have pussy hair - women do. Is it that you like young girls instead of women? Just curious, because if you like young girls then you are on the wrong site and a sicko on top of it all.

What is it about shaved pussy? Young girls don't have pussy hair - women do. Is it that you like young girls instead of women? Just curious, because if you like young girls then you are on the wrong site and a sicko on top of it all.
Well I do not understand your young girls in my case I like them from 16 and older and at 16 they got pussy hair o and I love to fuck old ladies to the oldest one that I fucked is 95. the youngest 16

Well I do not understand your young girls in my case I like them from 16 and older and at 16 they got pussy hair o and I love to fuck old ladies to the oldest one that I fucked is 95. the youngest 16
Whatever. Hair is natural. If you don't like hair then look elsewhere.

I have no problem with hair but a clean shaven cunt are much more nicer to look at and to eat out after fucking

Back